21. Ice

Heyyyy! Guess who got motivated to write again. This Nerd! Anyway let's get straight into the fanfic.

(A Dan and Phil Fanfic)

It was a cold December morning in London. You could feel the chilly breeze through the walls of the buildings. Including the Dan and Phil apartment. That's how Dan woke up with the chill hitting his face. He let out a drawn out yawn and reached over to check the time on his phone. 7:48 am. "Bloody hell" Dan said still a little tired. Stretching, he dropped his phone back on the bed side table and turn to cuddle the other person in the bed. The other man in the bed was of course Phil Lester, his loving boyfriend. The younger man wrapped his arm around his boyfriend. "Ah! Danny your hand's are cold." Phil yelped. "Sorry, it looks like it's gonna be a cold day anyway." Dan replied. Phil sits up and turns to his boyfriend. "Well we still need to go into town so we'd better get up." Rolling his eyes, Dan grabbed Phil's wrist and whined "But cuddles!". "Dan come on, we can cuddle later. There's plenty of time for that." Phil laughed out. Dan sighed and got up with Phil, ready to start the day.

Dressed and with stomachs full of cereal, the two boys were ready to go out to London Town. Phil looked at Dan and slowly formed a smirk in his lips. "Last one down the stairs has to buy Starbucks!" Phil shouted running down the stairs. "Wait!" Dan yelled back. 47 steps later and Phil won the race. Breathing heavily Dan heeved "Never make me do that again! Fucking hell.". Phil chuckled and put his arms around his boyfriend. "Looks like you're buying me Starbucks, how sweet of you." Phil retorted and kissed him. Dan sighed and opened the front door. Looking down he saw the glazed concrete pathway and reached out for Phil hand. "Ice, be carful love you could slip.". Smiling Phil strode forward with ease. "I'll be fine it's only ice-" Phil began before falling flat on his face. Dan completely lost it, laughing hysterically. "Hey!" Phil pouted before pulling Dan's trousers, sending him hurtling down next to him. "Who's laughing now?" Phil mocked playfully. "Ow." Dan lightly laughed then turned to Phil. After climbing to their feet the couple glided across the ice hand in hand. Smiling at each other all the way, relishing in the time spent together.

I can 100% see this happening 😂

One-shot 21: 31st August 2022 (7:24 pm)