27. Star

Hello there I'm back. Its basically half 7 and I'm writing a fanfic about a shirt. Of course I am!

(A Dan and Phil Fanfic)

Dan's POV:

Phil made me go outside today which is a nightmare for an antisocial nerd like myself. There I was lying on top of bed, scrolling on tumblr like I do most days when I hear I knock on my bedroom door. "Dannn!" Phil remarked, drawing out the a in his name. Rolling my eyes I reply with an unenthusiastic "yeah.". "Can we go to town? I want to go shopping!" Phil asked. "Ughhhh... You're lucky I love you!" I remind my boyfriend while closing my laptop and changing out of my pyjamas.

An hour into our adventures in town and I had already had enough of the outside world. If it wasn't for Phil and my love for him I would of left about 45 minutes ago. Honestly it's getting hard to hide mine and Phil's relationship from our subscribers but Phil says it's for the best. After all we're both pretty private people and we're not even out of the closet yet. I do wish I could proudly announce to the world that Phil is mine and only mine. While I was thinking about this I hear my lover shriek. Kinda weird but it obviously caught my attention. "Dan look at this shirt!" Phil exclaimed, holding up a blue shirt with stars on it. Phil has always loved his bold and bright colours, personally I fell better in black but whatever he's into I guess. "Look at the stars on it! It's so cool!" Phil almost shouted. Partially forgetting the works around me a quietly say "You don't need stars to show how beautiful you are". "Huh?" Phil replied. I froze, somewhat glad he didn't hear. "Uhm, doesn't matter! Get it if you like it." I spill out trying to change the subject. Thankfully he thought nothing off it went to the checkout to buy the shirt.

Finally we got home! My social battery was drained about 2 hours ago so I stumble onto the sofa straight into my crease. My boyfriend sat next to me and interlocked our fingers. Resting his head on my shoulder he spoke. "I had fun with you today!". "Aw I'm glad" I reply bashfully. "But what did you say in that shop Danny?" Phil quizzed. I looked into the eyes of my boyfriend and smiled lightly. "I said you don't need stars to show how beautiful you are.". Phil's cheeks went a pink colour and smiled widely. "Aw I love you." Phil said. I've never been more in love.

I live, I love, I cry!

One-shot 26: 22nd November 2022 (8:01 pm)