34. Train

Hi, I'm back! Actually just went on a train for the first time for my friend's birthday today, we went to Hull for some trampoline fun. Anyway.

(A Gerard Way Fanfic)

Aims POV:

Today Gee's being so sweet to me today. I woke up this morning to Gerard kissing my forehead and saying "Good morning darling. How did you sleep?". I yawned and replied to him. "I slept good thank you.". He stroked my cheek then got up and brought me a tray with food and a coffee on it. "Breakfast in bed? What are you after mister?" I questioned. "Can't I treat my amazing girlfriend sometimes?" he retorted. "That's fair." I said then tucked in to my food. Joining me back in bed Gerard turned to me and continued speaking. "I thought we could go to London today, go around the shopping centre then go to a little restaurant after, what do you think?". "Awww that sounds really nice!" I said and got up to get dressed.

The train ride started off delightful. Little to my knowledge Gerard bought us the fancy first class cabin tickets so we enjoyed the customary teas and cakes while Gerard said sweet things to make my day. He's honestly so sweet. "This day is already amazing Gee and we haven't even got to London yet!" I enthuse and reach for my lover's hands. "Good, you deserve all this my love." Gerard smiled. I start to snuggle into my boyfriend. Since we live on the opposite side of the UK to London, the journey usually takes about 3 hours so I thought I'd have a little nap cuddling Gerard. Slowly relaxing suddenly the whole train holder to a stop. Me and Gerard jolted forward, I would've fallen off the seats if Gee wasn't holding me. The train lights cut out and it didn't help that the windows were tinted! We were in a pitch black train cabin having no idea what was happening so obviously my anxiety went up. "W-whats happening?" I stuttered out, going more into Gerard's chest. "It's gonna be okay babe, I'm gonna go check what's happening okay? Don't worry, I'll be back in a minute." Gerard reassured me then slowly got up to check things outside our cabin. It wasn't long until he came back in, looking a little more panicked.

Quickly, he locked our cabin door and sat down. Reverting to a whisper as he spoke, "Now I don't want to scare you but from what it looks like people have broke onto the train.". "What?!" I let out then put my hands over my mouth. "Shhh shh, it's gonna be okay. I'm here babe. I won't let anyone hurt you not ever. That's a promise." he explained, holding my hands as he spoke. I took a deep breath and said, "Okay.". Banging could be heard from outside the cabin, making me jump at the sound. "Right, they do not sound friendly. We're getting out of here!" Gerard prompts, standing up. "Babe! How are we meant to do that?" I questioned. He had his thinking face on, I usually saw that face when he was writing with his band. Thinking, until he looked at the window. "Babe do you have something heaving on you?" Gerard asked. "Well my bags pretty heavy? Why?" What is going on his his head? I didn't have to wait for the answer since he grabbed my bag and forcefully smashed the window with it. "Gee!" I screamed. "Quickly, we don't have much time. Take my hand, I'll keep you safe!" Gerard let out quickly. Nodding, I grabbed my boyfriend's hand as he lead me out of the window, jumping from it and landing on the side of the train tracks.

That was the craziest day of my life.

One-shot 34: 12th January 2023 (2:32 pm)