Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The bell rings meaning that second period is now over. I grab my stuff and walk down towards the highschool with my friends.

My best friend, Konnor, and I enter the crowed highschool hallway.

We shuffle through the "big" kids and we reach the music room. I say goodbye to Konnor and go inside the classroom.

"Bye Konnor!" I yell and wave bye to him.

"Bye Lily! See you after," Konnor says and turns towards the band room.

I suddenly have the urge too pee really bad so I quickly tell Mr. Sherk that I'll be in the bathroom.

I walk towards the highschool girl's bathroom when I suddenly run into a tall figure.

Before I can comprehend what is happening, I feel someone grab my wrist. Another hand is snaked around my waist before I can fall.

"Woah, watch it there," A very attractive voice says.

I look up to see my crush of a year, Jack, looking down at me.

My face gets hot when I realized that the dude I have been obsessing over for a year was touching me. His hands were on my freaking waist.

"S-sorry," I stutter, a little flustered. I regain my balance and Jack let's go of
me.

He sees the blush coloring my cheeks and smirks. "Hey, you're the girl I remember having a crush on me last year."

"What?" I question, "How would you know that I have a crush on you?"

He leans against a locker and looks down at me, "It was kind of obvious. I mean, everywhere I went you were there. I always seem to be staring into those pretty eyes of yours. It's like you want to make eye contact with me."

Oh God. I didn't realize that he even noticed me. I thought I was invisible to him. I guess I was wrong, he did notice me.

I stare up at him becasue he quite literally towered over me. His perfect blonde hair was styled nicely, his warm brown eyes gazed into mine, his sharp jawline looked like it could cut me, and his high cheekbones were irresistible. He was perfect, charming, and he was talking to me.

I think I'm going to pass out.

I didn't want him to know how weird and obsessed I was with him, so I played dumb.

"What do you mean? I didn't have a crush on you. I never did." I say and cross my arms.

His smirks grows bigger. "Oh yeah? Why do you look like you're going to pass out any minute now?"

I put a hand on my head. "I feel sick. Like I migh pass out," I lie.

Jack looks worried now, "Are you alright?"

Suddenly, a idea comes in my mind. His muscles looked so strong, I wanted to feel them.

I fake tip over. And just like I predicted, Jack catches me.

"LILY?" He sounds startled.

I try to hide my smile. So he did know my name.