Chapter 51

<Marshall's POV>

"Hot blonde basketball player, do you copy?" I whisper into my walkie-talkie.

Currently, I am spying on a freshman girl who was acting sus yesterday when Jack and I interagated her.

I am I'm a tree by her house. More specifically, right next to her window. Where her curtains are open, and I can see everything that she is doing.

I feel like a creep, but then again, this shit is cool because I'm basically a spy.

This is so fun!

"I repeat, hot blonde basketball player, do you copy?"

"Yes, mullet man, I copy," Jack finally replies through the walkie talkie.

"Dude, it's about time. What were you doing? Taking a massive shit?"

I hear Jack laugh. "No. Actually, I was making out with your sister."

I vomit in my mouth.

"Ew!" I gag, "dude, that's disgusting. I do not need to know that you are kissing Lily."

"Whatever. I wish I was kissing you instead."

"Hey!" I hear Lily yell in the background.

"Sorry, babe. You know I'm just joking. I love how your tongue feels when it touches mine and -"

"Shut the fuck up!" A new voice says, causing me to almost fall out of the tree. "Geez, at least me and Luke don't act this gross."

I then realized that it was Mylee taking and that she has her own walkie-talkie that is connected to our line.

"Sorry," Jack mumbles. "And anyways, Marshall, do you see the target?"

I look at the window and see the freshmen girl sitting on her bed.

"Yeah, I see her." I say and adjust my sitting position in the tree.

"Okay," Jack says, "Just keep an eye on her and see if she does anything suspicious."

"Copy that."

I turn my walkie-talkie off. Then, I grab my binoculars. I look through the binoculars and watch the freshmen girl.

She sits in her bed, scrolling through her phone. She does that for a couple of minutes until she gets up.

Then, she takes off her shirt.

"Holy hell!" I almost fall out of the tree when my eyes make contact with them mommy milkers.

I don't feel bad when I look through my binoculars again.

I watch as the girl slides her pants down, revealing her purple underwear. She has a matching purple bra on. She slowly starts to unclip her bra when she looks out the window and makes eye contact with me.

This time, I actually fall out of the tree.

A couple of branches wack my face until I finally land on the ground.

"Ow!" I rub my sore ass.

I look up and see that the front door to the freshmen girls' house flies open. And the girl runs out of it, straight towards me.

"No, please!" I beg when the fat ass gets closer to me. "I wasn't spying on you getting dressed, I promise! Please don't hurt me. I just only turned 13!"

She continues running towards me, still only in her bra and underwear.

"Ahh! Girl, put some clothes on!"

She growls and runs faster towards me.

I quickly get up and start running away before she can strangle me. I'm running down the street until I catch my reflection in someone's living window.

My hair looks good today.

I stop and admire my hair in the reflection. But then I hear something. I turn around and see that the girls is inches away from me.

I scream and continue running.
.............................................................