Chapter 47

<Lily's POV>

I open my locker, and a note falls out.

"Hm, that's weird," I hum to myself. I bend over to pick the note up when a hand slaps my ass.

"Ow!" I exclaim and look up to see Jack smirking.

"Oooh," He says in an overly excited girl voice, "What is dat." He points at the note in my hand.

"A note that was in my locker," I reply and unfold the note.

Jack swipes the note from my hand. "Lily has a secret admirer!"

"No, I don't," I laugh and try to grab the note back.

Jack sees this and raises the note higher into the air above his head. "Come and get it."

I shake my head, but he just smirks and waves the note around the air. I jump and try to grab it, but it's too high for my reach.

"You little bitch," I mutter under my breath.

He laughs, and I get more irritated. I kick him in the shin, hard.

Jack flinches, and I take the moment of his distraction to take the note from his hand.

With the note in my hand, I lean against my locker and start reading it.

"Hey!" Jack says in that girly voice again, " Scoot over, and let me read that. I need some gossip to talk about with my girlies and the sleepover tonight."

I turn away from his so he can't see the note. He gasps, "Don't hog it!"

I turn back around and start to read. I can feel Jack reading from behind my shoulder.

Stay away from Jack. OR ELSE. He is mine and will always be mine, so distant yourself from him or there will be severe consequences. STAY AWAY FROM MY JACKIE POO.

I finish reading the note and look over at Jack. He is still reading it, so I wait patiently for him to finish.

Then, he face turns into shock, and I can tell that he is done reading now. "Oh me goodness!" Jack screams out loud, and other people in the hallway look at us weird.

"Who wrote this?" I furrow my eyebrows up as I re-read the note.

"Well, whoever did is dead meat." Jack cracks his knuckles in an attempt to look tuff.

I shake my head and throw the note in my backpack. I finished grabbing my stuff when I noticed another note taped to the floor right underneath my.

I'm watching you.
......................................................................