Chapter 52

<Mylees POV>

My job is too spy on Sam.

And so far, I've been traumatized.

Sam's bedroom is on the first floor, so I crouch next to his window. It's very risky because at any second, he could look out his window and see me.

I've been watching him for about an hour, and all he has done was jerk off to YouTube videos of Jenne Ortega, flexed in his mirror, and played GTA 5.

Watching teenage boys is not something I would ever want to do ever again.

"Bitch-slapping queen, do you copy?" A familiar voice says through the walkie-talkie.

I sigh. "Yes, hot blonde basketball player, I copy." I cringe as I say that name out loud. Jack, of course, came up with thar name for himself.

His ego is probably bigger than his dick.

"Okay. Has Sammypoo done anything sus?" Jack's asks through the walkie-talkie.

"Well," I say, "I would consider jerking off to a Jenna Ortega video on YouTube pretty sus."

"What?"

I roll my eyes. "No. I haven't seen him do anything involving letters or creepy dolls or some shit."

"Okay. I think you're good. You don't need to watch him anymore."

"Finally." I get up and stretch a little. I look into Sam's window one more time just to see him watching gay midget porn.

"Oh my god! Ew!"

"What?" Jack's voice is alarmed. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes! Get me some holy water, or bleach my eyes, please!"

I hear Jack laugh. "He's watching gay midget porn, isn't he?"

<Lily's POV>

Marshall, Mylee, Jack, and I are all gathered around my kitchen table.

"So," I say, "Marshall watched a freshman girl who is obsessed with Jack. Mylee watched Sam. Jack watched another freshman girl who is obsessed with Jack. And I watched Micheal. Everyone who was a very sus suspect. Yet, no one has anything?"

"Nope." Mylee shakes her head.

Jack runs a frustrated hand through his hair. "We need answers!

"Yeah, we do. Just chill your balls, Jackie." Marshall says with a smirk.

The doorbell rings.

"Oh, that must be the pizzia," I say and walk towards the door.

I open the door, and there's no delivery guy. It's just a box of pizzia on the porch.

"Well, that's not creepy at all." I pick up the box and bring it to the table.

"Pizzia! Pizzia! Pizzia!" Marshall chants and pounds his fist against his chest.

"Did you get a pepperoni?" Mylee asks, sitting down.

"No, sorry." I say and sit down too.

"Dipshits," Mylee mutters.

Jack opens the pizzia box, and when he does, he gasps.

I lean over to look at the pizza. And I was right. Something was suspicious. In red sauce written over the pizza was words.

Words that said, stop wasting your time spying on innocent people and follow my orders. Stay away from Jack. OR ELSE.

We all stare at the pizzia in shock.

Then, Marshall shrugs and grabs a slice, happily eating it.

"What are you doing that good be poisoned!" I exclaim.

"I'd don't care. As long as it is free pizzia, I'm going to eat it. I would literally lick this pizzia sauce off of a trash can if I had to."
......................................................................