Chapter 25

I sink deeper and deeper into the water, with someone still pulling on me.

This is how I am going to die.

Whatever is pulling on my leg is going to pay for this. I will pull my kung-fu panda moves on them. They will wish they were never born.

Finally, whatever is pulling on my leg, let's go of me. I quickly swim up to the surface.

I breathe deeply, inhaling the fresh air. Breathing never felt better.

Suddenly, a figure appears next to me. The person who just almost tried to drown me was right next to me.

Slowly, I turn my head. Only to be met with dark black eyes.

"OOOGA BOOGA!"

"You little bitch-" I growl, looking at the weird Indian man from before.

"Oooga booga doo?" The Indian man looks confused.

"Oooga booga doo?" I snap at him, "You almost killed me!"

The man looks offened. "Oooga booga," He says sadly.

"What does that even mean!?" I huff in frustration, waving my hands in the air.

"OOOGA BOOGA DOO!"

"I'm done with you." I start to swim away, but he grabs my wrist.

I look down at his hand on mine, then I pull back, disgusted. "Only Jack can grab my wrist like that."

"Are you talking about me?" A voice says. I turn around and see Jack swimming towards us.

"Jack! He almost killed me!" I exclaim, pointing at the weird Indian man.

"Oooga booga," The man shrugs.

Jack looks at me, then at the Indian man. "Where did he come from?"

"He's the one that pulled me under the water and tried to drown me!" I move closer to Jack and away from the weirdo.

"Aye, not cool, dude," Jack frowns at the man.

"Oooga doo," The Indian man shrugs.

"Do you speak English?" I snap at him.

"Don't be mean," Jack says to me, and I look him in disbelief.

"Of course I speak English, bitch," The Indian man says all of a sudden in a clear voice, surprising me and Jack.

Jack and I exhange looks.

"You knew how to speak English this whole time!?" I yell at the Indian man.

"Bro! You're a weirdo." Jack exclaims, staring at the man.

The Indain man rolls his eyes, "My name is Harold, and Bstebbs is my long lost brother."
.....................................................................

A/N

For y'all who don't know, Bstebbs is real person who is like a funny uncle to me. I wrote him in this chapter for certain people who know him. So if you don't know him, just imagine him as my crazy Mexican uncle. Lmao.