Chapter 28

Mom turned into a demon. Like literally, her soul came out of her body when she was yelling at me.

I wonder if Jack is surviving. His mom can be pretty feisty.

I look at mom now, tuning her out as she screams at me. Steam was coming out of her ears. Her eyes have basically turned red with anger and she was foaming at the mouth. Someone put this woman on a leash.

"Absolutely unacceptable!" Mom finishes her speech.

"Yeah," I say lamely, "Sorry...."

"Don't use that tone with me," Mom scolds.

"Okay," I say.

Mom raises her hands in frustration. I really hate it when she's mad. She turns into a whole different person.

"Do I have to give you the talk?" Mom threatens.

My face pales. "No, God, please no!" I plead. I would rather die than be stuck in a stuffy room with mom while she talks about using protection or some shit.

Mom sits down. She clears her throat and begins, "When mommy and daddy love each other very much.."

Someone help me.

<Jack's POV>

I sit down across from Lily's father in their living room.

I fucking hate this awkward silence.

I'd rather be with Lily right now. I could touch her, kiss her, feel her. Oh, the things I could be doing to her right now. I just wanna pin her against a wall and-

"So, Jack...." Lily's father speaks, interuppting my dirty thoughts.

Both of my parents were too frustrated to talk to me, so Lily's dad volunteered to do it. I have no idea what he is going to talk about or why I need to be talked about, but I do know that I want to leave.

"You have to be careful with my daughter. No more of this sneaking around," Lily's dad says sternly.

Oh yes, the good old girlfriend's dad threatening to chop my balls off if I touch his daughter.

I rest my arms behind my head and smirk, "You're daughter enjoys it, though. I remember the first time we did it. I laid her down on the bed...and I caressed her soft skin. Made her purr like a little kitten. She was a virgin, and they get wet soooo easily."

Lily's dad shifts uncomfortably and my smirk grows bigger.

I love making me uncomfortable. It's just so amusing.
.....................................................................

A/N

HAPPY NEW YEAR BITCHES