Chapter 45

Things were sus.

Like, very sus.

It was just last week when I, Jack, Mylee, Marshall, and Olivia broke out of jail. Well, Oliva helped us break out.

Usually, when people break out of jail, you would think the police would do something about it and chase them down. But no, for the past week, life has been normal. It's like too normal for a bunch of kids who were supposed to be in jail.

None of it made sense.

"Lily," Jack says against my neck.

Currently, Jack and I were both sitting in my room, watching Netflix.

Expect that Jack's horny ass couldn't keep his hand off of me.

"Jack," I mock back, which makes him smirk.

"You are no fun," He pouts and slips his hand underneath my shirt.

"And you're a little bitch," I say and remove his hand.

He looks at me with puppy dog eyes, and it looks so cute, so I can't help but go in to kiss him.

We are full-blown shoving our tongues down each other's throats when there's a knocking on the door.

"Lily?" I recognize my Mom's voice behind the door.

"Oh shit," I quickly pull away from Jack and fall off my bed in the process.

I fall on the top of my head, and I hear my neck crack as I try to get out of that uncomfortable position.

Jack tries not to laugh, and I hear mom yell through the door, "What's going on in there? What are you doing?"

I look at Jack, shirtless, sitting on my bed. My face grows hot, and I panic.
"Uh..drugs?"

"WHAT!" Mom yells.

I facepalm myself for yelling that, and I get up. Jack is still sitting on my bed, unmoving.

"Go," I whisper-yell to him, motioning my hands towards the closet.

He shakes his head and smirks, still not moving.

I pinch his ear and drag him towards the closet. Then, I stuff him into my clothes, and I shut my closet.

I finally opened the door to a skeptical look on my mom's face.

She walks into the room and sniffs the air.

"What are you-" I question, but she continues.

She waves her hand around the air, then licks it. Mom puts her hands on her hips and turns to face me.

"Jack, I know you're in here. I can smell ya," Mom says, narrowing her eyes at the closet.

I stay silent, and so does Jack.

Mom rolls her eyes. "You can come out now."

And so slowly, Jack opens the closet door reavling his shirtless figure.

"Hey," He awkwardly waves to my mom.
......................................................................

A/N

Sorry I have been running out of ideas of what to write about🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️