Chapter 33

After the game, Jack goes in the locker with the other boys. He told me that he would come to me after he gets changed.

They went in the locker room 20 minutes ago. And Jack still hasn't came to me.

Little bitch.

I walk around the school, but it's empty by now. I decide to approach the Men's locker room.

Should I wait for him? But what if he's not in there?

The door opens, but it isn't Jack who walks out. It's Sam. SAMMYPOO.

"Oh, hey Lily," Sam smiles at me.

"Hi?" I say, looking away.

"You waiting for someone?" He asks.

I look back at him and sigh. "Yeah. I'm waiting for Jack. Is he in there?"

Sam shakes his head and leans against the wall right next to me. "Nope."

I roll my eyes in annyonce. "Well do you know where he is?"

"Yeah," He says. "He's in the highschool gym."

"He was supposed to meet me in the cafertia," I grumble.

Sam laughs like he knows something I don't.

"What's so funny?" I question.

He just smirks and shakes his head. "You wanna know a serect?" He whispers and leans towards me.

"What?" I whisper back.

"Jack is doubting himself. He doesn't think your feelings for him are true."

My heart drops a little bit. "But....I literally just told him that I love him."

Sam smile grows bigger. "That's the thing. He thinks you pity him because he looked sad. He thinks you don't love him, you only just said that so he would feel better."

"Thats-thats ridiculous," I stutter.

He pushes himself off the wall and starts walking away, "He's in the gym. Pretty depressed if I say so myself."

He walks away, leaving me in disbelief.

"Fricking motherfricker Jack," I mutter under my breath.

I slowly make my way towards the high school gym. Once I reach the doors, I can hear sneakers on wood.

I peak my head in, and there he was. Jack was doing figure 8 drills, dribbling the ball through and around his legs. He looked so focused. I noticed that he was wearing airpods, probably listening to despessing music or some shit.

He is seriously acting like an emo boy at this point.

I take a deep breath and walk into the gym. "Jack?"
......................................................................

A/N

Why am I tempted to make this a love triangle between Sam and Jack😭😭.

Someone convince me not too pls.