Chapter 18

Marshall is writing this chapter, haha.
....................................................................

Jack and I continued to eat the food and I ate chips and the cheese sauce.

"This cheese sauce is good tasting but not as good tasting as you cheese sauce," I say, smirking.

Then we saw a large family walk into Carlos Cantina, it was Quinton's family.

Then they saw us and walked to us and pulled us out of our seats and started punching me.

Then Jack got up and punched back.
There were too many people for him to fight, so Marshall and Mylee got up and started punching Quintons family.

The fight stopped when most of the family got knocked out or ran away.

Then we got kicked out of Carlos Cantina.

Then me and Jack went to his bedroom and smashed all night long.

Then I stayed at his house all day and we kissed and smashed even more.

Then for dinner we went to Henry's steakhouse. Then when we got there one of Quinton's friends works there and heard a rumor that Jack killed Quinton. Then Quinton's friend came over and punched Jack until a plate smashed against Quintons friend.

I then realized that Marshall and Mylee knocked out Quinton's friend.

We got kicked out and then Jack dropped me off at my house and he drove away.

Mylee then came to my house the next day telling me on how Luke and her smashed after being kicked out of Henry's steakhouse.

She them says,"I'm am going on a date with Luke at spiros."

Then Marshall and I went into disguise and watched her date.

It went good until one of the waiters from Mylee's grade tried to grab Mylee's waist, thinking that she was cute.

Then Marshall and I got up and pushed him away.

Then the waiter grabbed a steak knife out of his pocket and tried to throw it at Luke but missed.

Then my brother grabbed Mylee's plate and smashed it on his head.

Then we left Spiros and Mylee went to Luke's house and me and Marshall went home.