Chapter 53

My parents are out of town, so Jack is spending the night at my place. Marshall ate all of the mysterious pizzia and seems to be still alive. Mylee left a while ago, saying how she was meeting up with Luke somewhere.

Marshall is in his room playing video games, and Jack and I are in my bathroom, doing face masks.

"It's good for your skin!" I exclaim to Jack.

He narrows his eyes at me. "I don't want that... stuff ....on my face."

He cringes when I apply the gel of the face mask to my face. It's cold but feels good against my hot skin. I rub the gel across my face and put more i
on.

When my face is completely covered in a black mask, I turn towards Jack. "You're turn."

He backs away from me, mortified. "I don't need that. My skin is perfectly fine."

I roll my eyes. "C'mon, it's good for your pores."

I give him my puppy dog eyes, and he sighs. He grabs the container from my hand.

He then picks me up by the wasit and sets me down on the counter next to the sink.

I watch as Jack attempts to put the face mask gel on.

I could look at his handsome face all day. His skin glows in the bathroom, lighting, as well as his golden hair. His brown eyes shone out with specks of green in them. He is so damn beautiful it hurts.

"How do you do this shit," Jack grumbles. His hands drip with the gel, and only some of it made it onto his face.

I laugh because his frustration is cute. I lean over and take some of the gel in my hand. Then, I softly apply it to his face.

I laugh some more because he winces when the gel gets too close to his eye.

"Yeah, yeah. Keep laughing." He smiles and tickles my sides.

I laugh uncontrollably and jump off the counter. "Do you want me to piss myself?" I gasp, leaning against the wall.

I am very, very ticklish.

Jack wraps his arms around me and rests his chin on top of my head. "You know I love you."

I smile and tilt my chin up to kiss him. "You know I love you too."
......................................................................

A/N

*shoots myself because this fanfic isn't real*