Chapter 37

<Lily's POV>

When I woke up, I had a massive headache.

I slowly get up and realize that I am in a bed. Jack's bed. I step down from the bed, and I accidentally step on something squishy.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oh my god!" I jump. Then, I look down at the floor where I stepped. "Micheal! What are you doing sleeping on the floor!"

He groans and rubs his head. "You didn't have to step on my face."

"What the hell happened?" A voice says.

I turn around and realize that Jack was sleeping on the bed next to me.

"It's too early for this shit," Another voice grumbles.

Sam is also sleeping on the floor, expect he was farther from the rest of us.

All three boys look at me weirdly.

"What?" I say self-consciously.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Jack asks slowly.

"Yeah?" I frown. "We were having a sleepover, these two idiots crash that sleepover, then I eat some brownies."

I try to think. What else happened?

"Anything else?" Jack urges.

I shake my head. What the hell happened after I ate those brownies?

Realization kicks in. "Oh! Those were weed brownies, weren't they?"

All three boys nod. And Micheal smirks, "Girl, you were higher than my GPA."

"Are you mad?" Sam hesitantly asks.

"Mad? Why would I be mad? I got high for the first time!" I smile at the thought.

The boys look at me like I'm crazy.

"Is she still high?" Micheal whispers to Sam and Jack.

I roll my eyes. "I have to shit," I announce and make my way towards the bathroom.

I get to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. Then I push as hard as I can because, man, this is one nasty shit.

"GRUHHHHHH!" I groan, my hands gripping the sides of the toilet. The poop falls into the water with a loud thud, and water splashes my ass.

"Is everything okay in there?" Someone knocks on the door.

I quickly wash my hands and then open the door. Sam stands there, looking concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

Sam pushes me back a little bit into the bathroom and then closes the door behind us.

"What are you -"

"Shhh," Sam puts a finger to my lips.

He then smirks. "You really don't remember anything from last night, do you?"

"No....." I say suspiciously.

He steps closer. "You you don't remember when Jack invited some girls over last night? Yeah, he got in the bedroom with one of them."

I freeze. What? Jack would never invite girls and go in a bedroom with one of them.

"You're lying," I say in a shaky voice.

"Am I?" Sam whispers. He then pulls his phone and shows me a video.

In the video you can't see Jack, but you can see the back of his head. He takes a girl into a bedroom in his house and you can hear the girl saying. "But what about that Lily girl?

"What about her?" Jack's says, "I don't care. Let's have some fun."

The bedroom door closes and the video ends.

I stand there, shocked, still staring at Sam's phone. "W-what?" I whisper I'm disbelief and look up at Sam.

He is staring at me intently. "See, Lily? Jack is a cheating dick. He took advantage of your highness to cheat on you."

I suddenly feel very faint. I can't believe Jack would actually do something like that. Especially right when we were getting along, too.

"Do you want to make him regret it?" Sam questions, cupping my cheek with his hand, "I can even make you forget about him."

I nod without thinking and press my lips to his.
......................................................................

A/N

I love drama......and love triangles.