Chapter 4

Tears soak my pillow. I walked home after that little bitch (Jack's Mom) kicked me out of their house.

I felt so humiliated. I mean, that was so embarrassing. Jack and I were just getting it on but of course his Mom had to ruin our moment.

A tapping at my window startles me out of my thoughts.

I get up and look out my window, just to see Jack standing there, grinning.

I quickly open my window, "Jack! What are you doing here?"

He climbs through my window and steps into my room. He looks around and sits on my bed. "Nice room, blondie."

"Jack...what if my Mom comes in and sees you here? She will literally freak out." I cross my arms and walk over to him.

He rolls his eyes, "I will just pull my magical Lady's charm on her."

I raise my eyebrows, "Lady's chram? Really?"

He smirks and grabs my hand, pulling me towars him. "Well, my charm worked on you, didn't it?"

I smile and change the subject, "So, what are you here for?"

"To apologize for my mom being a bitch," He looks at me with and wiggles his eyebrows, "..And to finish what we started."

Suddenly, his lips are on mine again and his arms are wrapped around me. I melt into him and pull on his hair. "If you don't let me suck your dick, I'm going to kill myself. Take your pants off right now," I plead.

Jack smirks and suddenly, I am having the time of my life.