Chapter 2

The first thing I realize when I wake up is that I have no idea where I am.

"You awake, blondie?" A voice says.

I jump and see Jack staring at me.

I look around and realize that I am in a room. Jack's room. His bed was soft and smelled good. It smelled like him. I take a big whiff when Jack looks away.

"Why am I in your room?" I question.

"Becasue you passed out on me," Jack says and sits down on the bed next to me. "I mean, I knew you had a crush on me, but I didn't think you would quite literally "fall" for me."

"Ha ha," I say sarcastically to hide the fact that I was fangirling inside.

"Yeah," Jack scoots closer to me. "You feeling better, blondie?"

"Blondie?" I question.

He smirks, "Yeah, cause you're blonde." He reaches over and ruffles my hair.

"So are you," I point out.

Before he can answer, my phone rings. I look over and see that my phone is on a bedside table.

I reach for my phone but Jack beats me too it. "Hello?" He answers my phone.

"Hey!" I protest and try and grab my phone from him.

Jack takes both of my wrists in one hand and pins them down above my head on the bed. He leans over me and and sits on my legs so I can't move.

"Jack!" I squeal. I was enjoying this too much.

"Mhm, yup bye." Jack puts my phone back down and smirks down at me.

"Who was that?" I ask.

He shrugs, "I think it was your mom."

"WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER THAT CALL?" I scream.

He laughs, "I'm joking. It was your friend." He then moves so that his face is right above mine. "I'm enjoying this. Aren't you?"

"No," I lie. I try to move but it's impossible.

"How about we have some fun, yeah?" Jack grins.

Oh God.