Chapter 3

I still couldn't fathom that Jack was on top of me. Someone passed me my inhaler, and I think I might pass out. Someone turn the AC on, it's getting hot in here.

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?" I can't help but ask.

Jack, still hovering over me, srunches his eyebrows in confusiment. "No, I don't have a girlfriend. Why would you even ask that?"

"Just curious," I reply.

"Mhm, maybe just jealous," He murmers.

"Why would I be jealous?" I roll my eyes.

He raises his eyebrows. "Oh yeah? What if I told you that I liked this one girl and was planning on asking her out?"

My stomach turns. With jealousy. "I wouldn't mind," I lie and look away.

He puts a finger under my chin and tilts my head so that I'm looking at him, "You're cute when you're jealous."

I swallow and look into his eyes. "So, are you interested in any girls?"

He shakes his head, "Well, there is this one girl..."

"Do I know her?" I push. Please be me. Please be me.

Jack looks away and picks up my phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask, panicking.

He types at my phone and smirks, "Let's see your my eyes only.

I try to sit up but he is still on top of me and is quite made of pure muscle. "Give me my phone," I demand.

He shakes his head and laughs. "Lily, your password is so simple. 1234, really?"

I blush and realize that he is going to see all of the pictures I have of him. Oh my. He will even see the edits I made. I need to get my phone.

"Okay, Jack, actually stop. Give me my phone!" I try moving but Jack puts his finger over my lips.

"Shhh,I just want to see what you have here."

"You asshole! You can't just look at people's phones without their permission." I try screaming at him, but his finger is still over my mouth.

Then, his lips curve into a mischievous smirk. "Nice bra pics."

"Oh my God, Jack, stop!" I am truly panicking now.

His face them goes pale. "Why...why are there so many picture of me? Is that me playing basketball?"

My face grows hot, "No...."

Jack looks at me. Like really looks at me. "Wow, blondie, you really are obsessed with me."

"Jack...." I try to say but he cuts me off.

"But you're not as obsessed with me as I am with you."

I look at him confused, but he goes to his closet and takes something out. It was a cardboard cut out of me. What the hell.

"You...I...what?" I stutter, looking at this card board cut of me.

Jack blushes and it is so cute. "Yeah, I kinda like you too."

My heart flutters. No freaking way. My crush of a year likes me back?

"Really?" I question.

He smiles and walks over to me. Then, his lips press against mine, and I am in heaven. Pure heaven. His tongue slips inside my mouth, and I try not to moan. I move my body a little bit and feel something poke me. Oh God, it was Jack's boner.

Suddenly, the door flies open. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" I recognize Jack's mom.

"Mom! Go away!" Jack screams.

She looks at me, furious. "Get out! Now! My son has to focus on his school work and not on some slutty girl! I never want to see you near him again!"

I blush and get up, "I'm so sorry-"

"Get out!" Jack mom screams and takes a handful of my hair in her hand. She then proceeds to drag me out of the house and drops me in the cold streets.

"Stay away from my son you little whore," She spits and slams the door.

Tears roll down my cheeks as I just realize what just happened.