Chapter 7

Hey guys Mylee's chapter was short but creative lol. Anyway Marshall is writing this chapter again.

<3rd person pov>
Jack's Mom wakes up on her bed with a headache and she immediately went to the school and talked to Jack during his lunch.

He then says that she had an odd dream and it wasn't real. She then went to her classroom and asked Marshall what happened.

He said "that never happened." Obviously playing dumb. Then Lily came out of her class and was pushed into a closet.

<1st person Pov>
I was in a dark closet, confused, until I feel a familiar hand touch my waist, and then as the lights turned on, Jack started to make out with me.

He opened the door and brought me to my locker that had a note that said "meet my at my house after school."

Then after school I went to his room window and knocked. He opened the window and picked me up by the thighs and dropped me on the bed.

Then he took his shirt off and then his pants and then I took my clothes off as well and we started to smash, until we heard a knock on the window and we ignored it but then the window broke and Jack's girlfriend came in.

Then she slapped him then she called him a "man whore" then as she went to the window a hand grabbed her by the neck and dragged her out the window.

Then we heard punching then running. We looked out the window and I saw my brother running away from Jack's girlfriend's beatup.

"Is that really your girlfriend?" I ask.

Jack shakes his head, "No, she thinks she my girlfriend but she's definitely not."

Good, I think and kiss him.