Chapter 38

I'm freaking kissing Sammypoo.

What the hell is wrong with me?

His lips are surprisingly so soft and he smells like honeysuckle. I'm not even gonna lie, he is a good kisser.

And I mean a REALLY good kisser.

But what am I doing? Even though I'm hurt because Sam just showed me a video of Jack cheating on me, this is still wrong. Yes, that motherfricker Jack cheated on me. And this is my way of dealing with it. Kissing Sam.

I pull back from the kiss, breathless.

Sam backs away immediately. "Are you okay?"

I don't know. Am I okay?

Sam rubs his hand down my back. "You know, I would never hurt you. Never. I would treat you well. I could give you all the things he hasn't."

My head is still spinning. Nothing makes sense. Nothing at all.

"Really?" I ask Sam.

"Really," He whispers and leans down to kiss me again.

But before he can, there's banging on the door. "Lily? Are you still in there?" I recognize Jack's voice.

"Y-yeah," I called back weakly.

I still can't believe he cheated on me.

"Okay, well, hurry up. I gotta piss, blondie, and you're getting me worried."

I make eye contact with Sam.

I try moving but Sam stops me, making me accidentally knock over a soap bottle.

"Okay, now I'm really worried," Jakc says and kicks open the door.

His face freezes when he sees me and Sam. "What the hell is he doing in here with you?" Jack's eyes turn angry.

"I-" I try to say, but Sam cuts me off.

"Dude, you can't just barge in here. What if I was taking a massive shit or something?" He smirks at Jack.

Sam is on the ground in seconds after Jack throws a punch to his stomach.

"Jack!" I screamed."Why did you do that?"

Jack turns to me, "Why were you locked in this bathroom with him?"

"Why did you cheat on me last night?" I fire back instead of answering the question.

"Cheat?" Jack yells, "I never cheated!"

"There's proof," I say and grab Sam's phone. Then, I play the video for Jack to see.

He watches the video, then shakes his head. "That isn't me! You never even see me in the video. You think that's the back of my head? Well, it's not. That's the back of Micheal's head and that's probably Sam with a fucking wig. They are trying to set me up so that you will hate me!"

I stay silent, digesting his words. "Why would they do that?"

"Becasue Sam wants you!" Jack practically screams, "Don't listen to him! He just wants you to turn on me!"

Sam gets off the floor, massaging his stomach. "Lily, that's not true. Do you realize how ridiculous he sounds right now?"

Who the hell do I believe?
......................................................................