Chapter 67

<Lily's POV>

I'm shoved into the backseat of a police car. I hit my head on the roof.

"Ow!" I growl, "Watch my head!"

"Shut up, you little piece of shit," the officer snaps back.

I'm being strapped down to the seat, and I feel trapped. I hate it. The police car starts to drive, and the sirens blast into the air.

I struggle against the seat but realize that it is no use. I'm in the back of a police car, I'm accused of murder, and I never got to eat my food at Carlos.

The last one is the worst.

The police car pulls up to the police station, and I'm getting shoved out of the car.

"Do you guys know how to respect a woman?" I growl at them.

"You're not a woman," one of them says, "You're a girl."

"Oooooh! Burn!" Another officer says.

"How are you guys even cops."

"Shut up, kid."

"Make me."

I get shoved harder after saying that.

And the next few minutes are a blur. I get put thorough the usual jail process. Such as getting my mugshot photos.

They shove me in front of a camera and make me hold this rectangle thing that says my name on it.

"And three...two.." The person taking the picture does a countdown.

"Wait!" I say, panicking, "I have to fix my hair!"

The person groans as I run my hand through my hair a couple of times and pat it down.

"Does it look good?" I ask the person.

"No," He responds and snaps the photo.

"Hey!"

"Turn to the side."

I grumble and turn to the side. Another photo gets taken.

And I'm not happy because the camera is facing my left side, and that is not my good side.

Once the photos are done, I'm being pushed into a jail cell.

I am really starting to hate jail cells.

"You guys are all pieces of shit!" I yell at the top of my lungs. "All of you! I didn't kill Sam! Lightening literally struck him!"

One of the officers laughs. Out loud. "Sweetheart, you know what the chances of being struck by lightning are?"

I clench my hair in frustration. "Didn't you fucking check his body you big fat ass bone head?"

"Of course we did."

"Then how do you explain what happened to him?"

"You burned him, obviously."

"I'll burn you-"

The officers sigh and all at once they pull out donuts from there pockets. And all in sync, they take a bit of their donuts.

It's like they were all trained on how to eat donuts.

"I think we should put her in the asylum." One of the officers says.

"I agree," the other one nods.

"Me too," the third one says. "I think she's insane." He swirls his finger around his head. "Messed up in the brain."

"You're the fucking pycso," I snap.

"Ooooo! Feisty!"

I groan and turn around to study the cell that I am in. There was a bunch of grattfi on the walls, a simple rusty bench, and a condom on the ground.

Lovely.
......................................................................