Chapter 24

After the little encounter with the bear and Indian man, Jack and I continued walking like nothing ever even happened.

"Why are we here again?" I complain once I start getting tired of walking.

"I wanted to take you this place. It's romantic," Jack replies.

"Romantic my ass," I grumble.

I hate walking and running with a burning passion.

"We're almost there."

"We better be."

I walk a few more steps, then gasp. A sparking lake enters my view. The water had light waves and was a clear blue. Birds chirped around us, and even though it was slightly cold out, everything here was perfect.

"You like it?" Jack asks, watching me.

"Yeah, it's gorgeous," I reply.

He smirks and removes his shirt.

"Excuse me, what the hell are you doing?" I say as I watch Jack slide his pants off, leaving him in only his boxers.

"Going for a swim."

My eyes widen. "Woah, there. It's literally March. Like snow is still present here."

He rolls his eyes, "It's pretty warm."

He then jumps into the water.

"Jackie Poo!" I scream as water splashes onto me from his jump.

He resurfaces. "Come in!" He says, and we he sees my hesitation he adds, "The water feels great."

I shake my head. There's no way I'm swimming in that cold water. I was already cold as it is.

"I will drag your ass in here," Jack threatens.

I roll my eyes and Jack sighs. "Lily, just get in."

"Make me," I challenge.

Jack does an evil grin and quickly gets out of the water, walking to me.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, backing away from him.

Out of literally nowhere, Jack throws me over his shoulder. He then proceeds to walk towards the edge of the water.

"No! Jack don't do it!" I scream but it's too late. He throws me in the water.

The water is cold when I go under the surface.

I resurface, gasping for breath. "You asshole!"

Jack laughs and jumps back in the water. "I thought the water would cool you off."

I splash water at him, "That'll cool you off."

He splashes me back and soon enough we are in the middle of a very intense splash battle.

That's is until something underwater grabs my foot and drags me down into the depths of the lake.
......................................................................

Lmao I'm writing this at midnight so don't expect it too be good. Also cliffhanger hehe.