Chapter 15

Mylee is writing this chapter.
....................................................................

When I got home, I went to my room and balled my eyes out. I cried enough tears for two people. I hear the front door open, and I hear someone coming down the stairs. Someone knocks on my door.

"Go away," I sob

"Why the hell are you crying? If Jack did something to you I'm gonna fucking kill him" Someone says from outside my door; I recognize the voice and it's my cousin Mylee.

I unlock my door and open it. Mylee comes in and sits on my chair. She has that look on her face that tells me she knows something is up.

"Spill," Mylee says.

"Just as long as you don't gossip about this," I say to my gossip of a cousin

"There are certain types of tea I spill at my tea parties, and this is not one of them. Now tell me what the hell happened. I want the whole story too. I was kinda distracted last night to notice anything." Mylee says

I start to tell Mylee about everything that went on. About how Jack and Quinton butt fucked, how Jack fucked me in the bathroom, and then in the car. How we argued at City Park, how he said how we were never even dating, even how Quinton got struck by lightning and died. By the end of my rant, Mylee throws a box of tissues at me.

"You've certainly been through a whole lot of shit in the past 18 hours. Jack is an ass and Quinton deserves to be dead. If Jack really cares about you, he'll come around. Oh wait, Luke snapped me, hang on a sec." Mylee says, and she snapped Luke back.

"Did you and Jack do anything other than have sex and make out?" Mylee asks

"No, not really" I say

"Then maybe, it was never meant to be" Mylee says.