Chapter 13

Marshall is also writing this chapter
...............................................................

After the dance we went to a party and we danced for a while then went to a closet and started aggressively making out.

Then the closet next to us we heard moaning and I recognized the voice, which was my cousin Mylee.

Then I went to the closet and Mylee was with a new hot high schooler named Luke.

Then I went back to the other closet. Jack started to smash me until the cops came to the party and started arresting people for drinking beer.

We put our clothes on, then he picked me up, and we went out of a room window.

We went into Jack's car and drove to the top of Millie Hillp.

Then, in the back seat of his car, we started to smash again until a cop car went to the side of the car and opened the door.

Then the cop grabbed Jack until a rock went flying into his head...

Then I saw my brother in a bush with a pile of rocks next to him.

Marshall then broke the hand cuffs off Jack's hand, then put the cops body in a bush and told us to go while running away.

Then we drove away to another romantic place and saw Mylee and Luke smashing in the back of their car.

Then we started smashing until we fell asleep.

Then we woke up and he dropped me off at my house then he drove off.