Chapter 30

<Jack's POV>

"What the hell are you doing here," Mylee asks me.

I am currently sitting right next to her at the lunch table she usually sits at. I know that she is Lily's cousin, so I need her advice.

"I need your help," I say to her.

She rolls her eyes in response.

"Okay, so, Lily is avoiding me..."

"Yes, she is," Mylee interrupts me, "Her parents don't want you around her. She has no choice."

"I fucking know that," I huff, then realize I just swore in front of a lady. "Sorry," I add.

Mylee looks at me with blank expression.

"Hey, babe," Mylee's boyfriend, Luke, says and sits down next to her.

"Heyyyy," Mylee says and scoots closer to him.

Luke puts an arm around Mylee's shoulders, then turns to me. "What is he doing here?"

"He's useless and needs help with his love life," Mylee explains.

My cheeks turn little pink. I am not useless.

"Yes, Mylee, I know Lily is avoiding me because of her parents. But she can still see me in school without her parents noticing. Why isn't she doing that?" I question and slump down in my seat.

Mylee sighs, "Well, she probably doesn't want to put up with your shit anymore. I mean, there's so much drama in your relationship."

Ouch. That stung. Bitch.

"So she doesn't want to see me anymore?" I ask, hurt.

"I don't know," Mylee says, then notices my pained expression, "But she probably still does. Don't worry."

Luke kisses Mylee on the cheek then turns towards me, "Can you leave now?"

"Shut up, dude," I snap, still hurt that Lily might not want me anymore.

All of a sudden, Mylee slaps me across the face. Hard.

"Ow!" I exclaim, rubbing my now burning cheek, "What was that for?"

"For talking to my boyfriend like that," Mylee death glares me.

I get up and walk away before she can bitch slap me again.
......................................................................

A/N

Yo Mylee, I think you dropped this 👑