Chapter 50

I get into Jack's car the next morning because he now drives me to school every day. The only weird thing is that when I get in the car, Mylee is driving.

"Where's -" I look around the car, and sitting in the back seat is Marhsall and Jack dressed in long brown coats, fake mustaches, and wigs.

"Okay, what the hell is this."

Jack smirks and answers my question. "We are going to interagate people and find out which little bitch is behind all of the threatening notes and dolls."

".....Dressed like that?"

"Why, yes, we have to be in disguise," Marshall says in a fake British accent.

"Okay then." I tunn around and look over at Mylee, who just shrugs.

<Jack's POV>

"Was it you who did it?" I slam the small 6th grader against the wall in the janitors closet.

Marhsall, who is shining a flashlight in the kids' face, adds, "The one who is putting little notes in Lily's locker?"

The kid shudders. "N-no! I have no idea what you are even talking about!"

I pick the kid up and throw him out of the janitors closet.

Marshall takes out his notes and crosses off another name. "Ok. That was all of the sixth graders."

I crack my neck. "Now time for the seventh graders."

<Lily's POV>

"Did you hear? Two guys are kidnapping little kids and butt fucking them in the janitors closet!" One of my classmates says really loud.

"Oh my god," another classmate says, "Who?"

"Some freshmen and seventh grader."

I perk up at the two kids talking in front of me. A freshman and a seventh grader shoving kids into a janitors closet?

I think I know who they are talking about.

<Jack's POV>

"TALK!" Marshall shines the flashlight deeper into the freshmen girls face, the one who we were currently interagating.

"Who is Lily?" The girl asks, playing dumb.

I slam my fist inches away from her head on the wall. "Don't act dumb, bitch. You were one of those girls who was a part of jumping Lily that one time."

The girl goes pale. "Ohhh, yeahhh. I know her."

Marshall raises his eyebrows and writes down "major suspect" on his list next to the girls name.

"We aren't done with you yet," I point a finger at the girl.

"Now get out of here!"Marshall screams, and the girl runs faster than a fake blonde running to the new Lululemon sale.

<Lily's POV>

The bell rings, meaning that the school day is now over. I exit out of the school, and when I do, a hand pulls me into a dark space.

Jack hovers over me, grinning. He was shirtless and very sweaty.

"Tough day?" I guess.

"Yeah," Jack sighs.

I move closer to him and lick the sweat off of his chest. It was so yummy.

#LICKTHECHEST

I then see Marshall standing in the corner and my cheeks flush.

"So..." I lean against the wall. "How did interrogating go?"

"We got a list of major suspects," Marshall says.

"So now what?"

"Now, we do some spying."
......................................................................

A/N

The Jack and Marshall duo>>>>