Chapter 48

I'm watching you.

I stare at the note that was taped to the floor right underneath me.

"Well, that's totally not creepy," I shrug and slam my locker shut.

Jack looks baffled beside me. "Who is this creepy?"

"I don't care," I say, "Because whoever it is is wasting their time." I flip my hair in a dramatic motion and start walking down the hallway.

Jack follows closely behind. "It could be anybody," He whispers to me.

"Okay," I whisper back.

He rolls his eyes. "Well, see you later." He hugs me goodbye and walks away with a smile.

It's raining hard outside when I walk out of school. Thunder booms in the air, and rain soaks my shirt.

"Wow, this is such nice weather today," I comment cheerfully at the girl standing next to me, waiting for the bus.

The girl gives me a weird look.

I shrug and get on the muggy bus. The windows are mosit and foggy, and the people on this bus reak of ass.

I sit down on a seat, and my phone buzzes in my pocket. It's a text from my mom.

Your shein package came, hunny:)

"Ooooo!" I squeal out loud, and several people look over at me. "My new shein jeans came in," I explain to them.

"Oh," They nod in understanding.

The bus ride takes forever, and when it gets to my stop, I dash down the aisle.

I spot a brown package on my front porch, and I squeal again. Marhsall looks over at me like I am a phsyco.

I pick up my pagage and bring it down to my room. I set up my phone as a camera so I can start filming my fake YouTube unpacking haul video.

"What's up, guys, " I say to nobody, "And welcome back to another video!"

Yes, I am weird. Judge me.

I rip open the box. I am so excited for my brand new jeans!

Expect when I open the box, there are no jeans.

A creepy doll that's wearing a pink dress with blonde hair and two braids with blood on its face and tons of scars is what I pull out of the box instead.

And there is a note at the bottom of the box.

This will be you if you don't break up.
......................................................................