Chapter 62

<Jack's POV>

"Me and Lily kissed while you were dating," the stupid, arrogant, snotty little brat says from underneath me.

Sam and Lily kissed?

No way. Lily would never do that. It's impossible.

I slowly turn towards Lily. "Is this true?" I ask, my voice shaking.

"Jack..."

I guess that answers my question.

Hurt is the first thing I feel. Then anger. Hot, streaming anger boils in my veins. I punch Sam again and again and again.

I didn't even notice a teacher walked into the room. I'm being lifted off of Sam, who is clutching his nose.

"Aw fuck man!" He whines. "You broke my nose!"

"Good," I snap.

"Dickhead."

"Asshole."

"Girlfriend kisser."

"Mr. 'I'm too good for my own shoes'".

"What does that even mean."

"It means you're Mr. Perfect blonde boy. Fucking bitch."

"Well you know what you are? Mr. I kiss other guys girls because I'm a fucking whore."

The principal in the room stomps his feet. "That's enough!"

Sam and I both go silent. The principal continues, "You boys are out of hand and it is completely unacceptable!"

"He punched me first!" Sam yells.

"Shut up, Samuel," the principal snaps. "Now, my office. Both of you!"

<Lily's POV>

I watch as Sam and Jack get dragged out of the classroom. Man, I have to do something.

The whole class is in shock, and everyone is staring at me. I quickly walk out of the classroom. I need to find Mylee. And maybe Marshall.

Finding Mylee was easy because as I was walking down the hallways, I see her coming out of the bathroom.

"Mylee!" I run up to her, out of breath. "Mylee, Jack is in the office for beating up Sam, and its kinda all of my fault."

She looks at me like I am crazy. "What did you do?"

"Well, Sam told Jack that we kissed and that's why Jack beat him up."

"Wait, hold up. Did you and Sam kiss?"

I scratch the back of my head awkwardly. "Yeah...."

She slaps me across the face.

I step back, stunned. Then I come to my senses. "I guess I deserved that."

<Jack's POV>

I sit awkwardly two seats away from the girlfriend kisser in the principals office. Occasionally, we would both glance at each other, make eye contact, then glare.

I look over at him now, and his cold brown eyes meet mine. "Asshole," He mouths at me.

"Dickface," I mouth back.

The principal sighs. He had just gotten done giving us a 20-minute lecture. And apparently, we both have a 2-day suspension.

Well, Sam has a 2-day suspension. I might be getting expelled.

<Lily's POV>

Me, Mylee, and Marshall have a plan. We are going to hack into the schools computer that has Jack's record in it. What we are guessing is that the record says Jack punched Sam first without reason. We are going to hack into that computer, so the record says that Sam was the one who punched Jack first with no reason.

So maybe Sam can get expelled, and Jack can get a suspension.

Mylee slams a paper on the desk we were all huddled around.

"What the hell is that," I ask.

"It's a map of the school," Mylee says, "More specifically a map of the vents."

"And what do we need that for?"

Marshall sighs. "The plan is that you are going to crawl through the vents, go above the principals office in the vents, drop down, and hack his computer while me and Mylee distract him."

"What is this? Mission impossible?"

Marshall smirks. "Yup."

Mylee picks up the map, shoves it in her pocket, then hands me a walkie-talkie. "Come on now, get in those vents."
......................................................................

A/N

The sexual tension between Jack and Sam though.