Chapter 9

It's Marshall writing this chapter. Lmao

After the fight, I go back to class and then the teacher gets a note from the principal that said my dad was picking me up.

Once I went outside, I saw Jack waiting for me.

"Your daddy is picking you up."

He then drives to my house, and then we go inside my room and start smashing again. Until the someone knocks at the window. Another hot 9th grader named Sam is standing there wanting to smash me.

Then my brother came out of nowhere and started to grab Sam and brought him to his room...

Then we fell asleep together. Jack woke me up and we woke up on Saturday morning. Then Jack crawled out the window and we saw Sam walk out of my brother's window.

Then Sam said that they played GTA all nightlong while listening to my moaning that almost woke my parents.

Then all the 9th grade girls came to my backyard and tried to punch Jack and Sam, but then my brother started to knock them all out one at a time. Then my mom looked out the window and asked what was going on, but my brother told her a fake believable story. Then Jack and Sam went back home.

This is all I'm writing for today so make sure to vote and comment you piece of shits.