54. spoiler!!

Then avneet run from there and he also started chasing her then she became tired and she sit on the bed!!

And siddharth also came fully exhausted himself on the sweat as they were playing like small children's!!

Suddenly siddharth leg slided on the floor and he got unbalanced and what?

Yes he got fall down on top of avneet and she who is sitting hella tired suddenly feel heavy weight on her!!!

She open her eyes in an rapid motion and her eyes widen seeing that she was flummoxed

He is also in the same condition but his eyes is closed abd his went confounded for a second and but when he open is eyes!!

He got lost in her angelic and innocent face he is just staring her face her everything is just attracting him on her!!

Avneet who was closed her eyes and when she open she saw a lost siddharth

And being romantic spoiler she started waving her hand and he came back on his sence!!!

Then siddharth suddenly got up and he is delicate like he thought maybe she feel uncomfortable or something!!

Then he was about to apologise to his mistake but before he could say she said!!!

Avu:common be ready fast, I'm waiting!!
She said while getting excited like a small kid and run from there!!

He get to know another thing about her as she is sparky person like a peppy character!!!

Then he went to his room and take a quick shower and dressed something causal like an white and black colour tshirt!!

Then he came hall and started using his phone but his mind went to the forgoing!!!

Sid pov
What the hell happened to me like how i got just lost in her eyes that to lying on her top!!!

But i can't deny that fact her face looks more even beautiful and ho--
Abb i mean

Sm:you mean to say? *smrik*

You again come huh?

Sm:bruhh,I'm u only maybe a innocent not like u

Huh?what the fuck what do u meant by "not like u" Like look I'm also innocent!!

Sm:like i can see what you were said before

Huh?hot yeah i just told my wife not grandma okk

Sm:uff,you can say anything bruhhh I'm going
Yeah its better huh?what are you looking me?

Yes she is my wife so i have the right to say and do anything not to forget only i can!!!
Pov ends

Then siddharth is getting irritated by waiting and now it's became his daily routine!!!

Then his eyes got stuck on something no someone yes it's only his wife!!

She is wearing a beautiful black sleeveless top and a black and white shrug looking beauteous!!!

Then she came to him grabbed him take her phone and give to him!!!

Sid:why did you give me you phone to me
He said while getting muddled means  confused!!

Avu:of course not for taking ur handsome face picture
She said in an sassy but didn't realised in a flow!!

Siddharth didn't mind or hear clearly but her "handsome" took his attention!!

He is always maintain his body and health many people had told him that he is handsome

But today he feel proud and he don't know the reason and then he took her pictures

Thats for today chappy Guess what happened next Ik u all are waiting for chappy but sorry this is a small chappy as my school has opened now so i have a lot to study and because of my eye problems My notes are also pending So please adjust with th...

Guess what happened next
Ik u all are waiting for chappy but sorry this is a small chappy as my school has opened now so i have a lot to study and because of my eye problems
My notes are also pending
So please adjust with this
I will try to update twice in a week
If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment
Bye💝👅