60. prefect kiss!!

A/u:from now onwards roshni name will be changed into aleena
Due to my some readers request,maybe i think they felt uncomfortable!!

After their romantic eye talk,note the
sarcasm guys siddharth went to her with a furious look

Sid:I told you avneet,i can be your lovely husband if you want but in here,we are teacher and student relation,so it's better if you keep this in your mind

he bellow to her with irate,he is feeling embarrassed front of his students, he felt like himself become a joker and more he is a short temperd person; but he regretted shouting on her when he saw her face light dimmed!!

"I'm so sorry sir,i didn't meant to disturb your class" her voice came out more like a whisper,her those iris and sclera filled with tears he regretted like fuck now!!

She was about to run but he is to fast,he held her wrist prevent from her going she struggled to get from his grip

Then he pulled her towards himself,her back hit his rock hard chest,both felt their impulse running more faster

Then he slowly came close to her earlobe, his hot breathe is hitting on her earshell,her breathing became more fast their proximity is making more hard for her

"Did my wildcat is angry on her handsome husband" his husky voice hit on her ear,her face flushed at his words!!

The college most of the students are there,watching them with wide eye lids,some students are there in with "aww"

Some girls were jealous,aleena eye filled with jealous tears,she stomp out from there following her friends

Sweet red is also reach there,they are also seeing their best friend romantic and private moments with her husband

Avneet,who is busy in her mind fighting with it,suddenly he twirled her to him;he wrapped his arms around her tiny milky waist pulled her more close towards him

In an swift,he disappeared in front of those people all they heard thud from empty class,like a door close and pinning someone!!

Anu:God dammit,that was hot
She said while trying to recollect the moment,sge saw a seconds ago!!

Inside the class,within seconds he slammed the door and pinned her to the door and came close to her,exceedingly close their breathe mingled with each other's!!

She bite her inner lips because of the proximity between them,her nervous reach on the peak,he groaned seeing this hot veiw

"Fuck avneet,don't fucking do that,don't fucking bite you lip,you didn't even know what my this fucking mind had started doing with your this body,if you do that again, I  fucking lose my control"he stated in an intimating and erotic voice which send shivers down on her body

She stopped instantly hearing his words,he remorsed the moment when she is licking because of anxious,"Fuck avneet,Are you fucking teasing me huh,then don't blame for what's coming"he said extreme amorous voice!!

The next moment,he slammed his cherry lips with her sultry thin lips,his lips started working on her luscious lips

Her lips is so soft and tender,his lips is more of desire and hunger,her lips moved she to started kissing back,her lips contain a bounteous amount of passionate!!

Their lips moved with a same sync,he asked permission to enter her mouth She gladly invited him and he tasted her every corner of mouth!!

Then he use his teeth to bite her lips and he was enjoying the kiss like heaven,she to!!

Then after couple of minutes,siddharth pulled his head slowly ,he slowly aparted his lips from her and finally they broke the kiss lack of breathing!!

Avneet is feeling euphoric,her dream her first is with her husband,but now she is feeling hella shy to face her husband!!

Then he suddenly cupped her face and pulled her towards him,"Avneet,I'm not its a heat of moment just like movie couple,maybe i have some feeling for you,i don't know what feeling is that but i love that affection" he said in an hushed way,his hazel iris locked with her chocolate pool!!

He leaned close to her and kissed her forehead,she closed her eyes feeling the adoration and affection!!

Then she told him about going out

Sid:ok you don't have to take faizu help,just call me when you are done your shopping!!
He said and she nodded her head

Then she started going but siddharth called her from back "take care babe" he said in amour,she felt merry blessed to have husband like him,sge blushed and nodded give him a flying kiss!!

He pretend catched and put his palm on his heart like a lovely boyfriend and stand there while watching disappearing her with a monkey grin on his face!!

Thats for today chappy Fuck,i finally gave you a prefect scene of them Ik the kiss is so boring,I'm suck at writing romance but i tried my best Siddharth is having some feeling on her and he didn't hesitated What about avni?Guy do you want sex in ...

Fuck,i finally gave you a prefect scene of them
Ik the kiss is so boring,I'm suck at writing romance but i tried my best
Siddharth is having some feeling on her and he didn't hesitated
What about avni?
Guy do you want sex in this book or just a simple mature content?
If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment
Bye 💝👅