56. kiss!!

(A/u:Enjoy the music in bg along with this lovely and cheezy chapter)

Music started....pal song

Siddharth started walking ignoring her and she also walking behind him
Like a puppet like this now they are in an alone street!!

Pal ik pal mein hi
Tham sa gaya
Tu hath main hath jo
De gaya

Avu:my handsome husband atleast stop there,I'm just teasing you
She finally clamoured getting wretched by her husband ignorance!!

Chalum main jaham jaye
Tu dayein main tera
Beyin tu hoon rut main
Hawayein to satiya

Hearing this siddharth stopped on his track and look back and found his girlish wife is coming to him while gushing!!

Hansun main jab gaye tu
Royum main
Murjhaye to bheegun main
Barsaye tu satiya

She came to him and hugged him tightly and he first vacillated but later his hand slowly wrapped own her waist!!

Music.....💞🙈

His one hand is on her shrug but other unintentionally touched her bare waist but those touch is like a glorious to him!!

Saya mera hai Teri
Shakal hal hai
Aisa kuch aaj kal

So he slowly moved his other hand inside on her shrug and she can feel his hand shiver ran down her spine

Subhah main hu tu dhoop
Hai main aina hu
Tu roop hai ye tera sath
Khoob hai hamsafar

When his strong and rock hand touched her bare and milky white waist siddharth can perfectly feel his effect on her!!

Female version.....!!

He realised that fact that he and his touch have a great effect on his wifey and he is doting this fact!!

Tu ishq ke saare rang
De gaya
Phir kheench ke apne
Sang le gaya

Then they can feel each other heart beat it's like a rapid motion and after couple of minutes they broke the hug slowly!!

Kahin pe kho jaye chal
Jahan yeh ruk
Jaye pal kabhi na phir
Aaye kal sathiya

Then avneet shyly look down not wanting to meet his strong gaze but siddharth groaned!!!

Music.....!!💝👅

Because of two reasons first is he want to her to look him and second her some hair coming contact to her face so he can't see her face!!

Male version.....!!

So his went to her hair which is disturbing him and he pinned those hair behind her ear!!

Ek mange agar sau
Khawb doon
Tu rahe kush main
Aabad hoon

Then he held her chin softly and lovingly making her look him and ladies and gentlemen that is the moment!!

Tu sabse judha juda sa
Hai tu apni tarah
Tarah sa hai mujhe lagta
Nahi hai tu dusra

Their eye meet even though they didn’t spoke a single word but their eye speak a lot to each other!!

Female version....!!

Those care and affection and fear of losing each other everything is clear in their eyes!!

Pal ik pal mein hi
Tham sa gaya
Tu hath main hath jo
De gaya

Slowly he started taking steps more close while continuing the eye contact and she also started stepping back!!

Chalum main jaham jaye
Tu dayein main tera
Beyin tu hoon rut main
Hawayein to satiya

After continuing like this now she feel like she can't go back and she slowly turned back and saw it's a wall like  slab!!

Hansun main jab gaye tu
Royum main
Murjhaye to bheegun main
Barsaye tu satiya

When she turned and saw siddarth is close to her she understood that she got cozen between her husband and wall!!

Mmm........!!🙈

Then siddharth started nearing more close to her and avneet started going more backwards with her head as it's a wall like slab!!

Siddharth firm hand went to seize her milky and sloppy waist and she got stopped on her spot!!

He started observing her features first her innocent orbs those eye have a lot of story to tell his strong hazel gaze!!

Then he eye slowly went to her chubby and cute cheeks it has become a tomato and her small pinky nose at last but least

His orbs went on her chapped honeyed lip and in nervous she is licking her lips making it more delicious!!

Then she bite her lips as because of the proximity between them and his those hazel orbs got darken!!

He slowly moved close to her and his plump lips got touched on her sultry thin lips!!

But before something more happen they heard a horn as they are in public road!!

(A/u:readers be like readyto kill that vehicle/driver)

They got remigrated and they ascertain what they were going to do
Siddharth stepped back maintaining a good distance between them!!!

Siddharth is feeling so awkward and embarrassed not because what they were going to do previous!!

Because what if avneet felt like disgusting and embarrassed or sorrow what might she think about him!!

When for his bewilderment and astound she smiled at him and interlocked her hands with him!!

He look at her with a uncleared look and she tighten her hand grip on him and assured him "Its heat of moment"

Through her eyes with a pearly smile,his heart melted seeing his lo- wife's gorgeous smile and her sweet behaviour!!

Thats for today chappy Guess what happened next Ok did they kiss?nahh maybe Ok this is a gift for our 100k family!!I'm just suck at romance so please cooperate Next is also sidneet moments

Guess what happened next
Ok did they kiss?nahh maybe
Ok this is a gift for our 100k family!!
I'm just suck at romance so please cooperate
Next is also sidneet moments....;)
I just tried song and chapter first time so please forgive if sny mistake came
If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment
Bye💝👅