57. night ride!!

After those fiddly but yet memorable and unforgettable they started walking with their connected hands!!

Her tiny hands and his big had interlocked with each other it's like their hand's is made for each other!!

Now they are sitting on the movie theater as avneet want to watch movie with her beloved husband!!

The movie started playing it was shershah and every one is enjoying the movie

Then the movie song started playing and we all know that it's romantic song "Raataan Lambayan"

Some girls who is sitting beside siddharth,they started staring him winningly!!

Avneet saw that felt unpleasant all of sudden she being possessive wife and wrapped her arms around him!!

She understood they are actually assuming them as dimple and her man as vikram Batra that to in an kissing scene!!!

Siddharth saw this with a jumbled and he saw she is looking someone with a scowl on her face it's found it extremely dazzling!!

He found out why she is glaring them as those cling girls is eye stripping him so he wrapped his hand around her waist pulled her close!!

After the movie it had already started getting dark now and his beloved lady has a longing that she want to go to beech!!!

Then he take her to beech and the it was so calm and peacefully. Only the sounds of waves make it more scenic!!

It's was like a prefect romantic atmosphere and the brightness of moon is just astounding!!

They started walking with their hand clasped with each other without their knowledge while enjoying the idyllic moments!!

Those intertwined hands do you know significant meaning of this?
If your partner intertwined their fingers with you .this signifies love runs deep through the vein of your relationship!!

Then after a couple of times they went from there siddharth started driving his bullet with an peaceful  and fond silence!!

We all know that our chatterbox opps sorry siddharth beloved chatterbox don't like silence so she shouted!!

"siddharth stop the bike"she presume with a loud voice making siddharth tensed .he stopped the bullet and turned!!

He turned back and cupped his beloved wife cheek lovingly with a worried and anxious face!!

"What happened my sugerplum" he asked with a anxious filled in his voice seeing him like this she felt guilt!!

He didn't realised his mouth had already betrayed by aphrosim him
Avneet slowly said she called for fun!!

He removed his hands and rubbed his temple to control his anger and he don't want to release his exasperation on his innocent wife!!

Then after sometime he asked calmly why she told him to stop the bullet
"I want to scream" she said while siddharth muddled!!

Sid:scream?like you wanted to scream that to this overnight;are you crazy avneet?
He asked with a disbelief and while making eerie faces making avneet chuckle

Avu:omg,siddharth you will love it what I'm gonna say I'm sure
She said with a reliance and enthusiasm filled in her voice!!!

Then she went to the middle of the and screamed making siddharth shock and delighted!!

Avu:hey my lovely's I'm gonna announce something that, this is my beloved sexy husband and dare to look him i will chop your those 10kg make up face

She screamed and went to siddarth and winked .siddharth just standing there shocked who thought his innocent wife will be also possessive cat!!

Then she started removing her shrug and siddarth is standing ogling his wife then avneet came to him and said!!!

Avu:siddharth remove your tshirt
He got shocked his face filled into horrified version seeing this avneet burst out laughing!!!

Avu:chill,I'm just asking do it
Then siddharth removed his tshirt and her shrug then she told him to start the bullet!!

He do as she said then avneet hugged him tightly like as of her whole life is dependant on him!!

Even though avneet have seen him a lot half naked even slept but today both felt current passing in their body!!

Then both enjoyed the ride and went to their apartment!!
After a fresh bathing siddharth laid on the bed as he is so fatigued

Then his mind recalled the moment their lip touch he wondered what must be the taste of her those sultry lips!!!

Then suddenly he felt something on his bare chest and open his and saw his beloved one is only!!

Avu:siddo thank you so much!!
She said while kissing his cheek and making him a red carpet!!!

Thats for today chappy Guess what happened next Uff I'm seriously suck at romance Ok which you like most siddharth or avneet? If youlike my chapter then pls vote and comment Bye👅💝

Guess what happened next
Uff I'm seriously suck at romance
Ok which you like most siddharth or avneet?
If youlike my chapter then pls vote and comment
Bye👅💝