75. rom-thic

The sun had already gone to South Pole so now the North Pole is experience night, after taking a warm shower she wore beach shirt with denim shorts looking alluring as ever!!

Her Outfits

Siddharth went outside to buy some groceries since avneet don't want to accompany him as she don't want to go outside and she have to cook for dinner, she applied some body lotion which smells like vanila and rose and she didn't tied her hair as i...

Siddharth went outside to buy some groceries since avneet don't want to accompany him as she don't want to go outside and she have to cook for dinner, she applied some body lotion which smells like vanila and rose and she didn't tied her hair as its very wet. She went to kitchen and made a healthy smoothie and went to balcony stand there while watching the surrounding. She felt so content and blessed today as her husband made a big change in himself!!

She was so lost in her thoughts abruptly she felt someone hands on her but she didn't got scared as she know his touch more than anyone, he stand besides her and stare at her like with so much emotions on his orbs, she felt continue's gaze on her face and she snapped towards him and their eyes locked with each other again the chocolate orbs meet the hazel orbs. The world around them stopped as they felt like its just them,They only in these crazy world and she splashed a soft smile to him while his eyes travelled from her eyes to lips to jaw to.. Like this he checked from top to bottom. "Even thought avneet your body part is alluring. Amazing. Gorgeous, but still I like your lips the most but still my heart is crazy for your eyes" His soul full and deep voice caught her attention her cheek heated at his confession. "You are so beautiful avneet "he remain his lips on her forehead for a long second while she enjoyed the warm with closed eyes.

" I don't even know, what a bastard like me did to deserve an angel like you "he said while back at her and keeping her on the ceilings with his above both her hands on each side, she chuckled at his words murmured playfully " Yeah, I guess I maybe a cruel in bitch in my previous life or else I never deserve a devil like you to be my husband "he laughed and put his hands on her hugging her from behind. " Well you are forever stuck with this devil"he mumbles in her neck as he inhaled her new body wash which nearly smell's like her moisturizer!!

Avneet is cooking on their kitchen and she was frustrated as its been fucking five minutes she has been calling him who is busy in his laptop, she was about to go to him but stopped as evil idea struck in her mind as she smirked and she started opening the first two buttons of her shirts and the side of the shirts fall from her shoulder like off shoulder, she bend a little while showing her prefect ass.

"SIDDHARTH, YOU COCKSUCKER COME HERE" she yelled gaining his attention as he got frustrated by her shout and he throw the laptop aside and marched towards her but his legs stopped working as he saw her and his hazel got darken seeing her position and dressing style. "Siddharth baby, aren't you gonna help me" She bites her lips seductively as his adam apple popped out and he gulped his saliva. "Avneet, you are gonna regret this" Saying this he went to her and throw her on his shoulder marched to their room!!

He pinned her to the door and slammed his lips on her wherever she was taken aback as she didn't expected her this idea is going to back stab her but she shrugged the thoughts from her kissed him back, the atmosphere in the room is getting thicker as the kissing seccion is getting intense. She pinched his shoulder to break the kiss as she was getting out of oxygen and he broke the kiss before she could exhale he started pampering wet kisses on her jaw to neck as she exhaled deeply but let out a moan as he bit on her soft spot!!

"You fucking asshole, you fucking ruined by favorite shirt" Yelled avneet furiously while hooking her new bra looking at siddharth who seems eager to take a cold shower, "Geez women, stop yelling and i will buy you a new shirt. Ok" Siddharth yelled back as she marched towards him kick on him on his stomach as he fall down and she sit on him. "You jerk, you even ripped my bra but did I said anything" She questioned him while his gaze fell on her new one and smirked, she saw him smirking as she felt confused when she travelled her eyes towards where his eyes. "Siddharth, I repeat don't you dare this is my favourite" She warned him while covering her chest as she know that he is ripper in bed and moreover he don't like her wearing bra in nights and soon panties too!!

"But why this. If covering is what you want, then I can cup my hands on them for the rest of my life, I wouldn't mind" He Shamelessly uttered while her eye widen like watermelon and she was already Scarlet, "siddharth stop being a shameless as soon or later you have to become a dad" She scolded but he pulled her more towards him. "Ohh why later as we can start now only" He teased her and she pushed him and run's outside not before mumbling, "I wouldn't mind to"

So much clinge, God fucking Damit, when did I become like thisAnyways hope you enjoy and I wouldn't say its boring as I know you guys are like siddharth, love to read this kind of things

Anyways hope you enjoy and I wouldn't say its boring as I know you guys are like siddharth, love to read this kind of things.. 🌝😏
Aren't you? Siddharth is shameless uff!!
Bye.. 🌝✨