epilogue.

After some years.

"Avneet, what the hell are you doing in my shelf" Yelled her husband siddharth with a confusion and shock written over his face, off course wouldn't he be confused, seeing his two month pregnant wife on his cupboard eating chips, "shhh, don't make noise you jerk, ahaana will come and you know if she came, then I have to share my chips with , which is obviously no fuckin' way, so now don't waste my precious time. Be a good husband and close the door before she com-her blabbering got cut in midway by a small girl shouting "maaa, momma" Hearing it avneet eyes widen as well as siddharth to, "siddharth,close the door fast" She said fast as much she can and being obedient husband he is, he closed the shelf muttering "gosh, too weird".

"Dadda, did you see momma"siddharth heard his little princess voice and he turned around and saw her coming to his direction, while her large hazel does pierced into her father's back, as the little girl can smell the delicious aura of her favorite chips."no haani" Siddharth lied smoothly as if he is not laying but saying truth "But where ishh momma"she asked in her little girly voice melting her pappa's heart as his thought to tell his wife but he remembered, if he betrayed his wife then he have to sleep on the couch which no fuckin' way so he thought to cheat his small angel for his own reason, selfish much.

"Leave that crazy ca-opps, leave mamma, she must be resting, come'on let's go and eat something, what's say" Siddharth exclaimed while picking his precious daughter while ahaana giggled showing her small teeth making siddharth chuckle, siddharth walked away from there while talking with his angel.

Its been three years since ahana had came in their life, just like a ray of sunlight into their already happiest era.siddharth had changed to much after her arrival, after years, she made him cry on her first landing only, abhishek was right when he said, avneet is gonna back with a small bean inside her womb. Sidneet had move on to new York when she was four month with ahaana, she was truly an ray of sunshine on their life, so siddharth named her ahaana.
Ahaana siddharth nigam. She was truly like her father, just the same eyes and her mother nose and those rosy pouty lips which is her father's favorite, off course and the black mole on above her lips,just like her mother. After three years, avneet is again gonna bring an another bean on earth, right now they all are in Paris, just came for a small vacation. Back to here.

Ahaana was sitting on the kitchen slab watching her father making pancakes for her, siddharth added the dry ingredients on the batter and started mixing it with a slow phase. "Dadda" His daughter called him, "hmm" Siddharth hummed while concentrating on the mixing, "howu you and mommy meettt" She enquired in her cute baby voice as siddharth stopping mixing closed his eyes remembering everything, arishfa's engagement and her unexpected arrival in his college, he still remember her outfit, a olive green oversized T-shirt with over a black shirt like jacket with a black shorts and a cloche dark cap,that was very extremely shocking to him seeing his punjabi wife on those outfits, and her sassy replies, when he asked her "what are you doing there " "For making biriyani, obviously bro, I'm here for studying" The girl had made him fall in love with her clumsy ass and nonstop talking, but the way she act mature on situation, literally being dramatic for small thing and he laughed remembering her trying to mock aleena and stealing his chocolate, her wearing saree and their first ever make out or more he was the verge of taking her right there on the empty class.

"DADDA" His thoughts got broken from his daughter yelling, "yeah, haani, why are you shouting, uff" Siddharth rubbed his ears, when she shout or yell, she seriously resemble her mother, the same way, the irritating voice when they both shout, uff. Hearing hin, ahaana gasped and stand from the slab ran towars him, "huh, me shouting and now mee ishh probrem-" Its problem"siddharth corrected her "yeah whatever itshh but dadda you er the one who showing lot of espression like you are not in kitchen making pancake but shome audition, uff now me ishh poblem, okiee i know you dand love me- bursting everything thing out, she started crying seeing siddharth face palmed, "areyy haani, pappa's angel. Stop crying darling" Siddharth cooed trying to concern her but she being she, but atlast siddharth had to take his last step, "if you want Nutella, then stop crying"as soon he said, ahaana ran to him wiping her face and stand there waiting for him to pick her up, " Like mother like daughter" as he smiled when he remembered her mother crying just like her when he scolded her banking class and not trying to inform him about those.