59. muddled!!

Then avneet went to her girl gang who is sitting there with a inquisitive look on their face but rits face showing nervous and anxious seeing her friends dissimilar expressions she became chaotic!!

Avu:guy's, what's wrong
She asked to them while sitting on the empty chair besides on jannat! "look now avneet came,now just spill the fucking thing or else i would die cause of tense" said anushka completely ignoring avneet's questions!!

Rits:"Guys first of all let me breathe "she take a deep breathe to calm her mind then continued "hmm it's just"she hesitated "spill that before i kill you rithika damn bitch" yelled jannat out of patience with a frustrated look on her face!!

"I'mgoingtomarryinthisweek" rits blubbered in one breathe while others look at her with a weird expression on their face she chuckled at their face but she stopped when she saw their dead glare!!

"Ok guys its I'm going to get married in this week" she said with eye closed "oh that's-wait what "they all shouted simultaneously while others in canteen shot a spooky look at them but they didn't give a shit to others as now they are not in mood for that!!

Avu:but how i mean isn't this is so fast
She asked with a muddled look on her face

Jann:is any wrong with your relationship huh?
She asked with a fidgety

"Don't tell me rits that you are forced in to this relationship" she said with hushed tone while clenching her fist to act control her anger "if it's that then I'm gonna fucking kill him and dig him in to any graveyard" declares anushka with a menacing voice!!

Rits eye widened at her best friend threatened for her love of her life,while others is also kinda shocked seeing anushka's new version!!

"Guys don't look at me like that I'm always serious about my loved ones"she said in an hushed tone "and rits tell-Cutted by rits "God,nushki calm down nothing is like that i love him and he love me ,no one is forcing here it just because of some reason he can't come to india After this week for 2 years so thought to marry and live with him" completed rits with balanced tone!!

While others is sitting there assimilating whatever she said and then avni asked

Avu:means you are gonna marry in this week only like a normal simple register marrige?
She asked with a muddled look and others also joined her!!

"of course no,i will marry like a normal marrige but no more extra celebration like haldi,sangeet" she said with a usual tone while others nodded with empathy "because we have only 1 week so everything will be depending on that time to" she stopped!!

(Their Ootd)

"ok,so what about shopping" asked anu "i think we should go to shopping when we are free"said rits

Jann:ok then what about today as last classes are free so we can come back by before 10.00 pm!!
Suggested jann while others to agreed

"Guys before going i need to ask him or he will be tensed" said avneet,she know her husband now more than anyone he will kill her if she go anywhere without his permission!!

Others guise changed into a teasing smrik which annoy avneet the most and she know that now they are gonna tease her,like this their day passed!!!

Now avneet is going to bunk collage but before that she need to ask consent from her arrogant husband!!

She went to his cabin and saw no one is there,she check his day schedule then went to his class!!

Siddharth is teaching them,his whole attention was on this but he didn't obtain that most of the girls is ogling their finance professor!!

When avneet saw this,she felt tightly insured about her handsome husband but she know that he don't have intrest on any other,she shrugged all this then said "Sir,may i come in"she asked!!

He had already felt her presence but he thought it must be his illusion, now days his most favourite hobby is think about her abd because of this he even had started imaging her!!

Then he look at her with a muddled expression and she told him to come to her through her eye,he asked her why the same way but she nodded her head in come

Students in there is sitting there bewildered,seeing their sir and his wife katha kali, some students is adoring this romantic eye talk!!

Thats for today chappy Guess what happened next I'm sorry i was busy completing my notes and have other books to!!If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment Bye👅💝

Guess what happened next
I'm sorry i was busy completing my notes and have other books to!!
If you like my chapter then pls vote and comment
Bye👅💝