something big!

I'm finally writing something different and non fanfic! Here is the prologue

This on my new account Beckyberishh
Don't forget to go and follow ok! And check its out!

Gorgeous and sunshine! That's what we should define her, FAYRA RAGHUVANSHI, the one and only og princess of Rajasthan, her life were moving very smoothly until an incident took place, which shuttered her, an accident which cost her parents, king and Queen of Rajasthan, but still she didn't give up and fought, but she don't know that! Those people who act like nice is just face mask, they all were waiting for the king downfall, its her when its from her own family.

But everything were tolerable until Advay Agarwal,who actually proclaim himself that he loves her and want her as Queen for him, But everyone except himself or maybe him to know that, its just lust and he is just attracted towards because of her outer beauty, and he is waiting for the right time to marry her but Fayra isn't ready to marry him, she had so many reasons for it, first of all is he had so many mistresses and she don't have any romantic feelings for him and because of his behavior towards her, now she hate and disgust his presence!

And finally the day come, where he announced himself, its time to get married thought Fayra don't have any option, but to accept but hiraya didn't allowed, instead she made a complete master plan and told her to escape from there just before starting of wedding preparation, hiraya helped her with everything and finally she escaped!

Seeing blood and crimes, that's what his daily thing, he had enough of killing people and selling drugs, working with mafia and destroying innocent lives, he had fuckin enough of everything, now he is regretting everything and feeling guilty for the deeds he had done in his life, he tooo wanna have a normal life just like everyone!

He knows this is impossible but his those dream costs something sooo precious to him, he had promised to someone, he will leave all these and shits, will live his life as he want and finally he eloped from his own territory!

Just like this, both different persons with complete different life style, will collide with each other into something beautiful in the most unexpected times and place, and how they are gonna help each other and become one together forever!

Or will destiny have some other plans? Let's see! The roller coaster of how an two strangers will collide to become soulmates.