68. pari

_______________________________________

First of all, hope you remember me
I didn't even know when I last updates but ik one thing I had already told you guys, I will be in my study break and yeah finally my exam is over!!!
If you don't remember the story line there is always option for re-read!!
Literally big apologize from my heart
Enjoy the chappy!!
_________________________________________________

Its been one month since their heavy encounter had happened,if you are thinking that, its maybe their last time make out, then you are absolutely wrong, as now siddharth had changed to much or I should say more frankly, both had changed!!

They become more pleasant with each other, or in our dialect, they become a clinch couples, like siddharth become a prefect love sick puppy meterial, like he can't start his morning without kissing his beautiful wife and ending his days to, even they behave like a prefect couple in front of everyone, except college, in there they behave like a Preffesional's, but our professor had become a desperate man, so he kidnap her whenever he wanna see her!!

So basically siddharth had went to out of station for 4 days, as he went to somewhere for his meeting for his company, the couple is missing each other like, its been fucking years they had seen, they call each other till the flush of the morning, anushka had been staying since she is scared to live alone even in a room!!

She went today morning as today, siddharth is coming back from his business trip, here, avneet being an exact wife meterial, preparing his favorite food and arranging everything perfectly,Right now, avneet is in kitchen, chopping cucumber for salad, she had totally forgot that to lock the main door as after anushka went!!

Siddharth is all ready and excited to see his wife after 92 hours, his smile twitched into a frown, when he saw his entrance door is unlocked,he determined himself teach her lesson for her immature behavior, "fuck siddharth, you can't just scold her now, she is just kiddo and make her understand" He warned himself for not to scold her, then he open the door and entered slowly, not making any sound, like a creepy!!

He heard some sounds coming from kitchen, he understand that she is in kitchen, he made his way to kitchen, his breath got stucked when he saw her, she was wearing a beautiful blue saree with a yellow-gold blouse with a simple jhumka!!

Her Saree

She was back facing him, he can clearly see her breathtaking butt, which is clearing screaming, "just grab me" For siddharth, he clenched his fist, controlling himself from a being pervert, then he put a joyful smile on his face!!

He slowly went to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, she frozen on her spot but then let out sign in relif, when she realised, its no one but her beloved one!!!

"I missed you so much, my pari" He said while nuzzling his nose around her neck, inhaling her vanila flavoured body wash, which is a major weakness of his, "Gosh siddharth, you scared me" She said while turning towards him, before she could up her face, he slammed his lip against, taking her into a passionate kiss, the kiss show that, how much he missed her, she was literally taken aback by his sudden action, then he pinched her bare waist, she gasped taking the chance, he enter his tongue into her mouth, tasting every corner of her mouth, after some minutes of his torture, she pinched his shoulder indicating she was breathless, he slowly broke the kiss, then he joined their forehead panting heavily!!

"Finally,I got peace" He said giving a last peck to her, while she glared him for spoiling her lips"oww, did siddharth's lady is angry, huh"he asked while taking her in his arms, while she tried to say something, but he hushed her while putting his fingers in her lips, then he took her to the dining hall and started twirling while laughing hard, she was literally dumbfounded by his sudden laugh, but she enjoyed his this nature! !

"Siddharth, you brat Put me down" Avneet said while slapping his arms, "what did you called me"he asked her,she realised that what she just said, even though he was so frankly but still he is a man of Decepline, he can put up anything but Decepline!!

" Ah-mm nothing yeah nothing, what did you heard siddharth "she asked nervously while putting her hands around his neck, " But I heard something " He asked with a staid face,she lowed her head and mumbled "bipolar" But for her luckless, he heard her, he glared her with his peeper!!

"I dare you to repeat it" He asked, while she was getting frustrated by his this nature, as it was making her remember the tragic incident, she let out sign in annoyance, "didn't you heard me, huh? I said brat" She said while pinching his chest as his grip on her loosen, and she went to kitchen while murmuring something with a scowl on her(typical wife)

Siddharth stand there clenching his jaw, as she know he is short tempered but still, they are always like this after the aleena incident, she want him to perceive his mistake, as he doesn't even apologize to her for insulting her in public, just like a wound in her heart, she still remember that day!!

Even though she was really kind hearted but she is a women with self respect, she doesn't tolerate anything which damage her respect, she was not like this, but vaishnavi taught her the value of self respect!!

They are always like this, fight for no reason but still care for each other, and mostly their fight always end up in heavy make out!!

I'm sorry its been so long, I wrote a chappy so there will be lot of Spelling mistakes and my writing style!! Did you missed me, Just let me know about much you guys missed ok!!! My exam is over!! Bye💕✨

Did you missed me, Just let me know about much you guys missed ok!!!
My exam is over!!
Bye💕✨