six

tw: gore, blood

Willow's POV

Eleven o' two PM.

Henry showed me the lawsuit for the little girl. I didn't think I would ever have to do this, because after all, Circus Baby would only do that if William wanted her to for a certain day.

It's weird. Someone must have accidentally flipped a switch on her.

But she's off for now. We turn them all off for the night. And I have to get this little girl out of here before she possesses it or some shit, like in Freddy's.

I was looking inside Circus Baby's chest plate, at the disfigured, bloody, gory, smelly, rotting, and sad little girl, looking at me with the one eye that was still in her socket. The other one was smushed.

I winced a little at the smell. "Fuck."

I covered my nose and put on gloves.

Maybe about seven years ago I would have been vomiting and scared out of my mind at this. And for someone who hasn't seen much of this in the past five years, I think I'm just permanently immune.

I think a trait like that can come in handy sometimes.

I would only be able to remove her limb by limb, and whatever was still attached of her waist and head. Because her limbs are definitely no longer attached.

I know this because I remember William's excitement when he was talking in detail about how a child would die inside Circus Baby.

I loved his little excitements. Even if it was about the brutal death of a child.

But I started off small. I began only removing the fingers or finger tips that had been severed in the process.

It truly is impressive how this robot was built. Sound proof and everything. I almost thought of flipping the switch a couple of times myself just to see what happens.

If you can't have him, then be him, am I right?

-

Thirty minutes later. The child's body is in shambles on the ground next to me, and I'm cleaning the inside of the robots body as it eerily stares down at me with its blue eyes.

It was tiring. The blood had dried up, the stench was almost impossible to rid, and I keep finding small little parts of the girl.

But I immediately grew alarmed when I thought I heard footsteps not far from the room.

My first thought was that it could have been the new security guard getting himself settled, but after the footsteps I no longer heard anything anymore.

I was only anxious. I have the body of a missing girl next to me, fucked up in all sorts of ways, and I'm planning to get rid of her and all the evidence. That looks completely bad. 

I squeezed the bloody rag into the bucket and continued cleaning the inside. I had to be careful I didn't get TOO much water inside of the bot, or I would fuck up the whole thing and Henry would have to fix it and he would find out how it works and would eventually come to the conclusion about everything. 

But I can't get over the feeling that somebody is watching me. Somebody is watching my every move, examining exactly how I take care of this situation. Somebody is watching me cover up the death of somebody missing.

The feeling was dreadful.

I put down the cloth and rested my hands between my legs, looking down at Circus Baby's feet while my legs and arms grow tense.