thirty six

william the type to fall asleep while he's balls deep

cw: suicide mention

After that little jump-scare where William asked if things were going to work out, Willow really gave herself time to think about something.

She remembered how William said he would have never killed her if she didn't like him back, he would just be super bummed and upset. But he wasn't 'crazy' enough to get upset and kill her.

And so she came to a realization, and it was that she would literally try to kill him if he tried to leave her. He wasn't crazy enough to want to kill her, but she? Oh she would kill him. Definitely. Might even go crazy enough to keep his body next to her as she slept.

And it did scare her a little to think that way, but then she also realized again. In what reality would William leave her? So she just shrugged the thought off because it would never come to reality.

"Alright, alright you got it." Willow helped William on the couch.

William took a deep breath out and seethed through his teeth.

"Okay, let's see it." Willow stood in front of him.

He slowly pulled his pants off. The fabric stuck to his leg from the blood and he had to slowly peel it off.

Willow looked at his leg all disgusted. "Eugh. You got your leg hair going all up in it."

He looked at her with disbelief, like that was really what she was worried about.

Willow gasped and smiled. "Could I shave you one day? Like your legs and arms and then maybe do your makeup like a pretty princess? Oh I could curl your hair too!"

William stared at her dead in the eye, squinting his eyes a little bit. "If I haven't fucking strangled you by then! Is this what you're really talking about right now?"

She rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen. "Like you weren't about to get down on your knees back there."

He huffed and rubbed his hands on his face.

Maggie came downstairs. "You guys came in all loud."

"W- Uhh.." Willow dropped the thread and needle into the sink.

Maggie slowly walked into the living room and looked at William sitting there in his boxers, bloody, a lump on his head, and staring back at her with his lips parted and his eyes angry.

She placed her hand on her head and turned back into the kitchen slowly to look at Willow.

"I've been meaning to talk to you guys anyway, but you've been gone all day. I woke up this morning, and there was this most rancid smell ever and Michael even smelled it. I assumed it was coming from the basement and I was going to go down to see what it was but it was locked." Maggie said tiredly. "Since when do we have a lock on the basement? I have some stuff down there I have to get anyway to pack."

Willow slowly looked at William, who was now sitting up straight. He waited for her to answer.

"Uh.. yeah. I've discovered a hole down there and some rats have been getting in. It must be them. I'll clean it soon." Willow acknowledged.

"A couple of small rats wouldn't smell that bad." Maggie looked over at William. "I'm gonna be honest sometimes you guys act a little fucking weird suspicious and you pretend like nobody else notices it."

"I said it was a couple of rats, Maggie. You think I'm lying? Why don't you go down and see for yourself since you're so fucking nosy." Willow spat at her.