A/N

idk if anyone still has this in their library but

the ending was supposed to be sooooo much more sad.

they were all supposed to have bags packed ready for anything. one night william was supposed to wake up to his entire house swarmed with cops, and that would be when william, willow and maggie & mike would grab their bags and silently sneak out through the back, get in the car, and drive off.

william would need to make a quick stop and freddy's because he needed to deactivate something if he was going to run away. while all of them were in the building, mike would get bored and try to play hide and seek with maggie inside freddy's.

but maggie wouldn't be up for it and would chase michael trying to catch him, to let him know this wasn't a game and this was serious.

maggie would lose him eventually.. and she would stop in front of pirates cove. she would step onto the stage and open the curtains to see if mike was in there.

needless to say, he wasnt. and it was after 12 am. and foxy was active. so foxy would take his hook and stab maggie, killing her while the hook was inside her.

oopsie!

so then mike would eventually come out of hiding and look for maggie, only to see her dead on the stage with blood dripping from her body.

then, william and willow would come looking for maggie and mike and see that mike was standing in front of the stage, looking at her.

michael would explain he wanted to play hide and seek while willow hysterically tried to revive maggie.

long story short, willow lunges off the stage and tries to grab mike! yippee!!

anyway, william grabs michael and is trying to calm willow down while she's trying to get her hands on michael.

(basically wants to get rid of him ☹️)

william picks up michael and runs away to hide from willow, hoping she'd calm down.

blah blah blah, it gets to a point where william cant let michael die and he wants to protect him, and now they're in a dark room hiding. willow opens the door and is quietly searching for them.

william sees an open spring lock suit and decides to PUSH HER IN THERE............... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ just to keep michael safe (me personally i would've let her take care of the kid)

realizing what he had just done, having killed the love of his life and all that bs, william would put himself inside of spring bonnie and make the locks go off so he dies too with her since he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

blah blah the police find the scene blah blah henry takes him into his care blah blah

anyway, i still think this would've been a cooler ending but i wanted to give a happy ending. but i will write this chapter if you guys are interested ☺️☺️ i know it sounds corny but trust it would've been soooo good

lmk 🙏🏼