thirty

^^ just incase you guys were wondering what car henry had bought william on his birthday back in the first book, that mf loves him too much i could never

Omniscient POV

Henry looked outside the window of Circus Baby's through the blinds. He was soaking from the rain and panting, but he had to make it here before they did.

He shoved his keys in his pocket and quickly turned around, walking through the main room and making his way down the hall. He was in a panic. He wasn't sure why, because he's had to deal with them many times, but he knew each time they showed up, it was just a matter of time before they made an arrest.

He pounded on William's office door, then barged in without his confirmation.

William sat there with a cup of tea and the news paper.

"Henry, it's 6 in the morning. Are you alright?" He spun on his chair back on forth.

Henry paused and looked at him for a moment, then slowly looked around the room.

"Did you clean in here? I can actually see the floor." Henry asked. "And, I don't think I've seen you wear a whole vest and dress pants since before you got arrested."

"I felt like being neat for once. I had to fix myself up a bit." He took a sip of his tea.

"Okay." Henry said quietly. He shut the door very slowly and sat down in front of William. "I hope you have the chip."

"Well, I do. I must." He said with a small smile. "What's the matter Henry? We aren't even open yet."

"I need you to check," Henry emphasized. "And make sure it's on. Right now, you need to be Dave Miller and not William Afton."

William set his mug and newspaper on the table with a confused look on his face. He took the chip out of his pocket and looked at the switch. He adjusted his glasses on his face. "It's on."

"The police are here. I know that they're here a lot, but you never know what's next with them. Every time they're here, or they're at your house or they show up anywhere near us, I feel like I'm about to get shot." Henry carefully spoke.

William's face dropped. We're they here for the missing child? The one that's currently slowly dying in William's basement as we speak? Or are they here for William Afton, again.

"Where's Willow?" Henry asked.

"She's sleeping at home. She's coming later." William spoke silently. He took his glasses off and set them on the table, rubbing his eyes.

"Well, you might want to give her a call and tell her to come over." Henry spoke solemnly.

Before William could respond, the two of them heard the police pounding on the glass doors in the distance. Henry closed his eyes and his breath quivered. He stood up and opened the door.

"Call. Her." He walked out.

Henry quickly walked back down the hall. He never liked the cops too much, and he would never get used to them no matter how much he's seen them since he's known William.

He took a deep breath as he walked back into the main room. The sun was beginning to rise, but it was too cloudy outside for it to be yellow. It was dark, it was gray, and it was raining.

"Shit." He said before he reached for the door handle.

He quickly swung open the door. There stood two officers who looked very serious and at this point, maybe upset.

"H-How can I help you?" Henry asked.

"We'd like to speak to Dave Miller. We believe he is the new co-owner of this establishment, correct?" Officer Schiller spoke.