thirty four

i wonder how old you guys think i am, i'm not gonna confirm or deny anything tho lol

"Here's three of each. One for you, your wife.. and Charlie." He gagged at her name. "Don't be surprised when I made Charlie the ugliest. I have to keep her somewhat the same."

Henry smacked William's arm. "What if I said Michael was ugly?"

William looked at him offended. "You will not, because he looks like me and we both know I am not ugly."

Henry sighed and looked at the plane ticket, the passport, and the chip all in his hand. "Can't believe we're leaving already. I am not ready to spend the rest of my life around British people. Scary."

"Am I scary to you?" William asked.

"Sometimes. Like that face you make when someone gets you angry and you're about to flip. I think all British people have that in common." Henry laughed.

Maggie observed her passport in horror. "I can't believe you made me a ginger! I fucking despise gingers!"

She snatched Willows passport from her hand and flipped it open.

Willow flinched.

"And you made Willow incredibly hot? What about me! She's not even hot in real life!" Maggie tossed her passport back to her.

Willow frowned and hesitantly looked back at her passport.

"Jazmin is the worst looking creature I've ever seen. How about that?" William got upset. "She looks just like fucking Charlie!"

"Charlie is a very pretty girl." Maggie gasped.

"Charlie's forehead is enormous!" William yelled. "A god dammed bobblehead!"

"I'm right here." Henry dropped his arms to his side.

"When are we leaving?" Willow looked up and asked.

William sighed and pulled something out of his pocket. "I should've told you guys sooner, and I'm sorry, but you really should start packing as soon as possible. They're about to do a full search, which includes this house, and your house, Henry. They will give no warning, and they will simply come in with guns and everything. We only have a week."

"How'd you find out?" Henry asked. "I mean, if they were going to do that, why would you be able to know?"

William shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I took the night shift a few weeks ago, which is why I didn't come home that night Willow, I'm sorry. But I needed access to the cameras when nobody else was around. I went back to a few days prior to the night shift and turned on the audio from when the officers were searching the building. I wrote down everything they said here."

He unfolded a small sheet of paper.

"Maybe I should go into Circus Baby's for once, I haven't been to one of your establishments since I was 13. Who knows what the hell goes on in there." Maggie laughed.

"I thought you went once when you were 16?" Willow looked at her.

"I didn't?" Maggie looked at her. "I don't know if you're delusional or something but I told you that was a dream and I didn't do that."

"Do what?" Henry asked.

"Willow had this weird ass idea that when I was 16 I stripped naked in front of a camera at four am for the night guard to see. Shes literally delusional." Maggie put her passport on the table.

"I'm not delusional and I swear I'm gonna prove you did that." Willow said tiredly. She wholeheartedly believes Maggie did that, and she refuses to accept the fact that she'd been drinking so much and sleeping much less during that time that she began to hallucinate.