twenty one

cw: blood & murder

William's POV

I stared at the officers as they looked into the forever abyss, bleeding out on the black and white checkered floor as Funtime Foxy stared at them with me.

They're getting closer to me. These, officers. Jail is screaming my name. Within a couple of hours, this place will be swarmed with police cars as they question everybody on what happened to the other two.

Henry will only grow more suspicious. He will start to think about how people only die when I'm around. People only die when I'm in charge.

I don't have enough time to fully get rid of this entire scene in under 20 minutes. I can call Willow, but she's a heavy sleeper and I doubt she will get here on time. Let alone answer the phone.

I stood there and watched the blood stain my floors, thinking of what to do. Think. Think. Think.

"I'm starting to believe I'm not the only one." The little child in the fox spoke to me.

"Oh great. You can speak too." I scoffed.

"Tell me. Am I the only child? Am I even the only person?" They softly spoke.

"What's it matter to you? You're dead. Go into the light or something. Stop bothering me." I shooed the fox.

"Because every time, this place closes for the night, and I'm left here in the dark to myself when the night guard isn't here, I hear things trying to talk to me. Someone wants to talk to me. But I can't figure out who. Maybe it's just the effect of being dead. You so badly wish you were alive to have people talking to you other than being stuck in here with the same voice lines. I miss my friends. I miss my mom. I miss my brother. Why would you do this to me? I don't understand." They stared down at me with the gloomy plastic eyes.

"I'm afraid I've lost count of how many of you there were. You're not special enough to be the first." I knelt down to the officers.

"I'll keep listening. I'll keep trying to talk to whoever is talking to me."

"Whatever. Why do all you kids like to stay here? If I were you I'd put myself out of my misery and die already." I grabbed the officers arm.

"I can't. Not until I see you end up like me."

I shook my head. "You're no fucking different than the others."

"Do you get to speak with the others?"

"Every damn day." I dragged the officer.

"What are they like?"

"Incredibly annoying. Just like you." I grunted, dragging the heavy cop.

"You've already killed me. The least you can do is be nice and talk to me normally."

"God, will you just shut the fuck up for one second! I need to focus! Shit!" I shouted in the fox's direction.

I stood there staring at the fox with the officers flimsy wrist in my hand. Maybe I'm just going crazy. Maybe there's nobody talking to me. Maybe I'm shouting at nothing. This whole thing is crazy, I'm fucking crazy. I need a new prescription.

I was so tired dealing with this everyday. These fucking children talking to me.. makes me wonder if they're even there. Makes me wonder if I'm doing this to myself; driving myself crazy. I'm stopping by the pharmacy later. I can't take this anymore.

I'll just have to leave these two bodies somewhere not far from the building until the day is over and I can get rid of them safely.

-