thirty one

^^ thank u! i will join!

cw: child death, blood, gore

William's POV

"Why didn't you show up today?" I asked her.

"Well, it's only 8 am. I just woke up." She drank from her mug. "Why are you back so early?"

"The police came again today." I sat down in front of her and ran my fingers through my hair. "They searched the place, and they told me a bunch of shit like they're gonna figure out who I am and what relations I have to.. well you know. William. They think I have something to do with him and that I'm hiding him or something."

"What are you gonna do?" She began to look concerned.

"I have a plan but, I'm not sure if it'll work out. So I won't share it until I'm sure." I stood up. "But I'm leaving again, I have something to do. Henry is waiting for you." I unbuttoned my vest and left it on the stool.

"Where are you going?" She set down her mug.

"To Freddy's." I opened the door.

"What? Why!" She said as I slammed the front door.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and ran back to my car.

I obviously wasn't leaving this place without something that was so sacred to me. I'm not even sure if it was there anymore. Maybe Henry got rid of it.

-

I swung the doors open and immediately began walking through the main room, when some skinny, blonde boy stopped me. He looked about 5'10, and he'd been standing at the front desk when I walked in.

I looked down on him as he gripped onto my arm. I looked at him with confusion and disgust all at the same time.

"Excuse me? Where are you going? Do you have a child here?" He asked me.

I yanked my arm away. "Clearly not."

"Then I'm sorry, but you can't really be in here without a child. Especially since you're headed towards the hallway sir. Everything except for the bathroom and arcade are off limits back there." He stood up straight.

He looked about 16 or 17. It was really frustrating that he was trying to get in my way right now when he's not even an adult yet. Getting in my way in general.

"You'd be real fucking surprised if you knew who I was." I began walking away from him, back to where I was headed. "Call Henry Emily and let him know I'm here if it's really that much of an issue."

He sighed and turned back to the desk. "Man, I'm gonna get in trouble for this."

William quickly walked down the hall. He hadn't been in here for so long, it felt so nostalgic to him. Nostalgic for both good and bad reasons. But he'd only made more bad memories here than good.

He turned a corner, and slowed his pace as he reached where he wanted to be. Parts and Services. He touched the door lightly and rubbed his finger against the sign, where it had a small blood stain nobody seemed to have noticed. It was like even after five years, everyone remembered about the rule. To not go anywhere near this room. Even the new employees knew about it.

He smiled a little as he reached for the doorknob. It was silly of him to not realize that it was just the way he left it. Locked. He couldn't even imagine what he had left inside. Probably nothing incriminating, back then he wouldn't leave anybody behind.

But maybe Fredbear was still in there.. with the body of Cassidy inside along with that other boy.

He sighed and dropped his hand from the handle, and walked back around the corner. He walked back to where his old office was. He was a little hesitant to go inside, think about all of the things that happened in there. If the keys are right where he left them, then he should be fine and he'll leave the office after.