Chapter 1

The world has gone to shit.

That was all I could think of when my adoptive father shoved me away and got stabbed by the monster that has been chasing us. It had happened too fast for me to comprehend what was actually happening.

"I love you," he says holding up a remote "problem child."

Just as he pressed the button everything went dark. I woke to frantic tapping on my cheek.

"Are you okay young man?"

"All...might?"

"Ah, good, you're okay." he says standing straight. I carefully get to my feet and looked around. I notice my middle school uniform and scowl.

"thanks for helping." I quickly pick my things up and notice that he had signed my notebook. I remembered this day very well, I hate it unlike I did back then.

"well, I must be off, I need to hand this villain over to the authorities." he starts getting ready to jump. I contemplated grabbing on but I knew what would come of that and the question I would ask.

I watch as he jumped away leaving me alone in the underpass. I make sure I had all my stuff and headed home.

"I'm home." I call out.

No response, figures. Mum would still be at work.

I head to my room and gag at the amount of All Might merch I had. I head over to my bed and sat down.

"need info." I grumble. I hop over to my laptop.

First I looked at the date. There was a few months until the UA entrance exam and I needed to get ready. I quickly change from my uniform to some trackies and a t-shirt. I grab a jumper as well but just tied it around my waist to begin with.

I didn't take much notice of the scars that littered my body until I thought about it a bit more.

I didn't have scars at this age.

I quickly tore my shirt off again and looked at my body again, carefully this time.

I had scars that I shouldn't and my body was more toned then what it should be.

I was confused as to how this had happened, all I did was go back in time, it wasn't like my body was brought over and yet, scars that I get years from now were sitting on my pale skin.

I open my draws and pull out a black long-sleeved shirt and pulled it on. It covered my scars and I wouldn't have to worry about people staring. I gather the things that I needed for a workout to test my body and see what I needed to improve.

I leave my apartment and head to Dagoba beach. I remember it was really, really dirty and I wanted to use it as a way to train.

Once I reached the beach I look out at the mess.

"I could get a skip-bin but that's more money than I have at the moment," I sigh and jump down onto a small patch of sand "guess I'll start by sorting small sections."

While sorting and throwing things away I also salvage a bunch of materials to make things. I look towards the ocean and watch as the pinks in the sky starts to turn darker. I gathered the things I found and headed home.

Once home I immediately had a shower and got dressed. I made sure to put a long sleeved top on to hide my scars from mum. I knew she would be home soon.

It's been years since I last saw my mother and I was both happy and extremely anxious and sad about seeing her again. I hear the front door unlock.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome home mum!" I say happily. I give her a hug and she giggles.

"you're hugging me so tightly, I wasn't going to leave you." she says hugging me back.

"I know, I just missed you."

"I'll start dinner."

"Okay, I'm going to do homework." I return to my room. I had already done the homework I had in my school bag. I dup all the things I found at the beach onto my floor.

I grab my tools from the top of my wardrobe. Mum had gotten them for me a few years ago as a present but I never had a chance to use them.

I tinker with the junk until mum calls out that dinner was ready.

I happily went down for dinner and talked with mum the entire time.

That night, I continued to play with the stuff from the beach.

By the time I was finished with what I was making it was a little past midnight.

I stretch and then spotted my uniform. I groan.

"forgot bout school."

I put everything away and then went to bed.

The next morning I got into my uniform and stuffed the homework I had done into my bag. I went downstairs and had breakfast before brushing my teeth and heading out.

"Bye mum." I call out.

"have fun at school Izu" mum calls back. I shut the door and ran down the street.

I was a little anxious and excited. I was going to see Kacchan again, the only problem is that this is before we reconnected, when he still bullied me.

upon entering the school I was glared at and whispered about. I had forgotten what it felt like to be singled out like this and I did NOT miss it. When I slid the door to my classroom open my eyes immediately fall onto my desk. It had writing scribbled all over it and I notice a few of my classmates snickering, trying to hide their laughter.

I walk over and saw that it was all insults directed to my quirklessness. I quickly try to scrub the writing off before sitting down and pulling out a notebook.

I needed to work out what I was going to do from this point onwards.

school -- waste of time.