Chapter 25

I quickly find Kota on a ledge near a small cave. I knew he didn't like us by how he has been acting but I couldn't give him much time to get used to the idea of me being there.

"hey," I say. He jumps up and quickly turns to me. "Kota right, I came to get you, something bad is gonna happen and we need to go back to camp."

I needed to get him to come quickly.

"Just leave me alone, whatever you hero wannabes are doing won't bother me here." he says crossing his arms.

"but we're not the ones causing the problems, you could get hurt." I say.

"you hero wannabe's using your quirks and trying to get stronger, it's all gonna end the same way." he says glaring at me.

"Well, I guess I'm worse than them, I don't have a quirk." I say quickly approaching him. The hairs on the back of my neck had prickled and I was starting to get nervous.

why did i have to forget the important information regarding this situation.

Shota's gonna kill me.

I freeze, shota can't kill me, he doesn't know anything. He's not shota, he's not the Original that told me I needed to remember or he'd come back from the dead if he died before we got through the protal together.

I quickly shake my head to rid the image of Original shota appearing and beating me senseless.

Immediately my senses are through the roof and I pull kota closer. right where he stood was a giant muscly arm. It was clear the intention was to crush the small boy.

"Oh, you got away from that." I turn to see a huge man. He was about the size of a Nomu and shivers run down my spine. I quickly hide Kota behind me and he clutches the back of my shirt tightly.

"don't worry Kota, I'll keep you safe." I say quietly.

"how, you just said you're quirkless." Kota hisses. I knew he wasn't trying to be mean and that he was scared but it still annoyed me a little. I was in the hero course for a reason.

He had big arms like anyone with a lot of muscle and like the Nomu I was used to fighting.

That meant a plan similar to the ones I used to take Nomu down would work, the only thing different is that I cannot kill him.

"Kota, go hide, quickly."

I could feel Kota pressing against my back, trying to hide and for a moment I didn't think he was going to move but his little presence slowly moves away from my back, then I hear a rush of movement behind me. I relax a little more now that I knew I could move without worrying about him being in the way of an attack. The muscle man infront of me grins and then laughs.

"you cannot protect him, you're nothing more than a child!"

his boisterous attitude reminded me of All Might but that wasn't a good thing. Him having the same outgoing and loud attitude as All Might makes me sick.

He raises his arm and his muscles get bigger. I try not to smile, he was just making it easier for me. I run over to him and quickly jump and climb onto his back.

"you're like a little spider, scurrying around like that." he yells. I cover his mouth and nose stopping him from being able to breath. When his movements start to die down i lean closer to his ear.

"But some spiders are deadly."

he eventually collapses and I jump off. I quickly cuff him with the quirk cancelling cuffs that I had snatched from camp before I came to look for Kota.

"Wow, you actually defeated him, without using a quirk." he says.

"I told you, I don't have one, so if I didn't defeat him without one we'd both be in trouble right now." I say with a laugh.

"Oh, I'm sorry." kota says quickly.

"it's okay, I'm used to people talking about it." I say. After making sure the muscle guy was secured I pick Kota up.

"I can walk on my own." he says pouting.

"Not at the speed I'll be going." I say starting to run. I was rather quick thanks to my experience both with running from heroes as a vigilante and from running away from Nomu and they were a lot faster than humans. I made it back to the camp to see most the students waiting, confused as to why they had to stop their little test of courage but I don't see Kacchan.

"Where's Kacchan?" I ask.

"he went in with Todoroki, not all the groups have returned." Uraraka says. I set Kota down and he is quickly swamped by two of the pussy cats making sure he was okay. Dread fills my stomach and I knew what it meant. I was missing something, something I needed to remember but it wasn't coming back to me.

Curse the events that made me forget. Shota had told me about events I needed to look out for the day before we were ready. Then the Nomu attacked us and Shota died and I had to deal with being in the past once again.

Getting bullied, trying to make sure I had the same skills and abilities I did from the Original.

Too much SHIT happened!!!

"Midoriya, do you know who their target is?" Aizawa asks jogging over to me. I shake my head.

"I cannot remember."

I was worried about Kacchan, all I could think about was weather Kacchan would get back okay.

Kacchan...

"AH, Kacchan, it's Kacchan!"

"Bakugo?" Aizawa says confused

"yes, they are after Kacchan because apparently he showed promise in becoming a villain, it's obvious they know nothing about Kacchan, not matter how crude he is there was zero chance of him becoming a villain."

"Midoriya, slow down."

"sorry..." I grumble.

"Mandalay send out a message, the villains target is Bakugo Katsuki." Aizawa says.

"Yes!"

The message is sent out and I hear it echo in my head. Soon waiting gets too much for me and I run into the forest ignoring Aizawa calling out after me. I eventually find Kacchan and Todoroki and even Iida.

"Kacchan!" I call out arriving just as Kacchan vanishes into a portal with a scarred villain.

I was too late...