Chapter 28

After we all had moved into the new school dorms we were told to start training to get ready for the provisional licence exam.

I couldn't help but be a bit excited, once I got the licence I could do work without it being illegal anymore.

Well, at least that would technically be the case, from that point onwards.
The one problem that this brings up is that if I ever used the licence as Vivid they'd know it is me. Soon the stadium is filled with students getting ready to do the licence exam.

The exam would be in two halves. the first half we had to put three targets or weak points on exposed areas of our body and we are given eight orange balls. We had to eliminate other participants by lighting all their targets up.

The one who lands the last blow is counted as the one who defeated them.

When the exam started something I had heard about happened. They called it the 'Crushing of UA' where the other schools targeted UA because our quirks are shown of during the Sports festival.

They had the advantage but that didn't mean much. We might have gotten cornered and separated a few times but we still held together.

The next round was rescue operations.

Soon the students of UA were making a comeback.

After the exams, it was announced who passed and who failed.

Kacchan and Todoroki failed, just like Sho said they would and I had to try and hide a small laugh. As a quirkless students being able to pass any exams reliant of quirks was an amazing feat and I felt extremely proud of myself.

I knew Kacchan and Todoroki eventually get their licence thanks to the remedial training but I still felt good about having got my licence before the two best students in the class.

That afternoon I go out as Vivid.

"Vivid." I turn around to see Aizawa.

"Hey!"

"You seem more chipper than normal." Aizawa comments.

"Yup, something good happened today." I say beaming at him under my mask. Mum had held a small party to congratulate my on getting my provisional licence and I loved every moment. It would have been amazing if I had been able to do this in my previous timeline but I also knew that without the events of the previous timeline I wouldn't have been able to do any of this.

I sat down on the edge of the building happily humming taking my long awaited break. I had stopped a few crimes already but tonight was a quiet night. Almost like it was giving me it's own kind of congratulations.

"what happened?" Aizawa asks sitting down near me.

"I can't say."

"If I knew I'd be able to track you down, wouldn't I?"

"Yup." I say, giggling. "How's Tsu-chan, I haven't seen him in a while."

"tired but that's nothing new." Aizawa says

"because of me?"

"No, I think he's given up on trying to get someone to catch you." Aizawa groans "you're such an elusive bastard."

"Eraser, language!" I scold. I get a red glare in return. "you're quirk doesn't scare me Eraser."

"pity, scares most villains."

"villains that rely on their quirks for their strength, something I do not do." I say standing up and stretching. It's something I cannot do, one would need a quirk to rely on for that to happen. "Well, I'm off to continue my patrol before heading home, what are you gonna do Eraser?"

"continue my patrol, like you." he says.

"not gonna follow me, you have been joining me lately."

"I'll patrol by myself today."

"Alright, see ya around eraser!" I call out, jumping across to the next building and continuing on my way to find crimes to stop.

The next day Kacchan was grumbling at his desk about failing and Todoroki was as silent as usual.

"Kacchan,"

"What?" Kacchan doesn't yell like usual but you could tell he was still just as annoyed.

"you'll do fine in the remedial training, I know you will pass." I say. Kacchan just growls at me and turns away.

"Way to go Deku, rubbing it in that we passed and Bakugo didn't!" Kaminari says happily.

"That's not what I was trying to do." I grumble taking my seat just as Aizawa walks in followed by the Big 3. I recognised them immediately and not because they are the big 3 of UA but because of what happened in the Original. Togata Mirio is the holder of OFA and dies fighting Shigaraki Tomura because of that OFA dies with Mirio and is not passed on to another successor. If I kill Shigaraki he won't die and he will be able to use his quirk to help others instead of fighting a great evil like AFO.

"Hello, I am Togata Mirio!" He exclaims.

"I'm Nejire Hado."

The third mumbles something but it's too quiet for anyone to hear.

"this is Tamaki Amajiki, he's really shy!" Togata announces.

They start to talk about the hero work studies but Mirio thinks that 1A isn't understanding it well and so.

"Fight me!"

He challenges the whole of 1A to a fight. In response Aizawa just sighs and nods.

We get changed into our sport uniform at meet at Gym Gamma.

Here Mirio would go on to kick each and every 1A students asses, leaving me the last one standing.

His quirk is interesting and as a second year he has a lot more mastery over it than 1A. He also had OFA but doesn't seem to be using it. Mirio turns to me and his grin widens even more. I didn't think it was possibly but here I was faced with it. Mirio vanishes into the floor and I get ready for any kind of movement near me. Suddenly he pops up infront of me and I quickly jump back narrowly avoiding the punch aimed to my guts.

If he had hit I would have been knocked out.

"wow, you are speedy." he says "I wonder what your quirk is."

I stay silent, I didn't really want to announce to my class that I am quirkless at the moment because somehow no one believed Kacchan when he said I am quirkless and they all think I have an intelligence quirk.

Other than Aizawa and Bakugo no one seems to know I am quirkless or believes I might be.

I dance around Mirio popping up from nowhere for a few minuets when my left knee starts to ache. I then stumble over my own feet and Mirio is able to pin me down.

"Well done." He says grinning. I frown at his smile and bare body towering over me.

"Could you put some clothes on Mirio-senpai?" I ask.