Chapter 14

On my way to my waiting room I ran into someone I did not wish to see close up.

"you're the one that's going to be fighting my son."

I try to hide my disgust and give him a smile.

"I am,"

"what's your quirk, you haven't used it yet that I've seen." Endeavour asks crossing his arms.

Probably trying to look intimidating.

"I don't need to tell you that," I say quickly, watching his expression change. He looked annoyed and I love it. "I better get going."

I push past him and he calls out to me. I just continue walking towards my room.

After a few minuets the arena was fixed and I was told to go out to do my battle.

"Ready..." Midnight starts, letting us sit for a moment to raise tension. She has always been like that. "Start!"

Todoroki immediately shoots Ice towards me.

I was able to dodge it because of my unnatural reaction time. My skills were the one thing I can thank the apocalypse for. His shocked expression made me smirk.

I quickly run to attack him knowing I needed to make sure I didn't use lethal force on him.
He's not a nomu.
He's not trying to kill me.
Todorki kept shooting ice towards me but never used his fire and after a few moments I could see ice shining on his right side.
I focused my attacks on his right side knowing its going to be weaker due to the ice.
"you'll have to thaw yourself out if you want to beat me Todoroki-kun." I say happily, pushing him back closer to the out of bounds line.
Todoroki notices this and he glares at me. He goes to fight back but I block and the throw my own punch towards his right side.
His eyes go wide and for a moment everything got hot. I jump back shocked and he takes that chance to tackle me. I watch as he pulls his fist back and I freeze.
He punches me and I see stars before black dots start to cloud my view.
I was never good at handling my nose getting punched.

I wake up to a white ceiling and the smell of medicine. I sit up and sigh.
"You're awake, that's good, how does your nose feel?"
I turn to Recovery girl and smile.
"it feels fine, thankyou recovery girl." I say smiling.
"off you go then, have a lolly." she holds out a lolly and I take it, quickly unwrapping it and popping it into my mouth.
It has been so long since I had something sweet. I never even thought about getting something sweet when I woken up back in the past.
I missed it.
"goodbye recovery girl." I quickly make my way to the stand to continue watching the sports competition.
Todoroki ends up winning with Kacchan coming second.
I knew he was not happy about it since they had to tie him up to give him his medal.