Chapter 27

After talking to All Might, Aizawa and Nezu about the future I was allowed to go back home.

Once home I start to get ready. I knew it only takes a day for the heroes to come up with a plan using the trackers that Momo made but I already knew where they were hiding Kacchan and what happened when All Might gets there.

"Izu..."

I turn to my doorway to see mum. She looked distressed.

"Nothing happens to Katsuki right?" she asks.

"No, nothing will happen to Kacchan, not according to the future that I know and even if it changes I'll make sure nothing happens." I say quickly going over to her and grabbing her hands, giving then a small squeeze.

"I want both of you to be safe, okay." she says.

"Okay." I smile. She leaves me in my room when the phone starts to ring.

I continue to get ready and soon I had all my stuff ready to go. I leave my apartment and head to where I needed to go. I hide even more once the heroes start to arrive and get ready to raid the building.

I was outside a warehouse, where the Nomu were created.

Kacchan is not originally at this location but this is where the battle starts in earnest and it'll give me a good chance to kill Shitaraki. Soon the battle started and the next thing I see is the LOV and Kacchan appearing from black sludge portals.

I had made my way over in normal clothes and then got changed when I arrived, so they wouldn't know who I am, all they will see is Vivid the Vigilante. Soon I hear shuffling near me and I turn to see some of my classmates.

I smile knowing that they will be able to get Kacchan away from harms way when the battle starts.

"Who's that?" I hear one whisper.

"Hi." I wave, keeping my voice down. "I'm Vivid."

"the one from USJ!"

"SHHH"

"Sorry."

"that's me." I say turning back to look through the crack i found in the wall.

They end up next to me looking through the cracks as well talking about their plan to help Kacchan in hushed voices.

"I can be your distraction and then you can run in and save your friend." I suggest. A few of my classmates were unsure about joining hands with me but eventually they agree and once I was ready I run out and grab the LOV and Kacchan's attention.

"You!" Shigaraki hisses, recognising me.

"Hey."

I start to fight some of the LOV members and then the next thing I know the others are flying through the air, catching Kacchan and leaving the battle ground quickly and right after All Might and AFO start their battle.

The shockwaves from their battle prevented me from doing anything and stopped me from being able to kill Shigaraki or even get close to him.

Soon All Might was winning and Shigaraki and the rest of the LOV escape from the battle. I head up to a roof to watch the rest of the fight between All Might and AFO and then it was over. All Might's true form was revealed and he made it clear it was now the next generations time to take over from him.

I head back home.

Once home mum makes sure I was okay and I tell her what had happened.

"I wasn't able to get to Shigaraki, if I don't hurry some good heroes will be killed." I grumble.

"You'll get your chance Izu, it'll come to you when you least expect it." Mum says and I smile.

"Thanks mum..." I say "Mum, you do know that if I cannot find another way to stop Shigaraki I'm going to have to kill him."

Mum looks at me and sighs, It seemed she was waiting for me to say something about it.

"yes,"

"that means, if I am caught after I'll be sent to prison."

"I know" she says "but what if you don't get caught, what happens then?"

"If I don't get caught then Vivid is retiring and I'm going to continue school to become a hero." I say happily "it's the option I want to happen the most."

"Me too." Mum say smiling.

School was out for the next few days so I worked on making another plan to stop Shigaraki.

I had remembered about the raid to save Eri, a little girl whose quirk rewinds time on the object or being she is touching. They are making quirk destroying drugs using her and the heroes go to rescue her. If I go I can get my hands on some of the drug and use it to make Shigaraki quirkless, that way I won't have to kill him.

"Izu, can you answer the door please!" Mum calls out.

"Yes!"

Strange, who could it be.

I open the door to see Aizawa and All Might, in suits.

"Sensei, why are you here?" I ask.

"we would like to speak to your parents." Aizawa says.

"Right, come in, I'll get mum." I lead them inside and get Mum from the kitchen. We all sit in the loungeroom. It is a little awkward for a short while until Aizawa speaks up.

"Mrs Midoriya in light of recent events we are proposing housing on the UA campus, dorms for each class but Midoriya will only stay with your permission." he says.

"Why dorms?" I ask.

"For your protection, we realise that the students have been coming into contact with the villains more often than any other year before they actually graduated and we want to do the best we can at protecting them so they can graduate." Aizawa says. Mum looks at me and I smile.

"you have my permission." she says grabbing my hand. "I know my son is in good hands and will be safe."

"thankyou Mrs Midoriya." both Aizawa and All Might says bowing in their seats.

They leave soon after.