Chapter 4

Eventually there was only a few weeks until the UA entrance exam and finally. It felt like it was taking forever to arrive. I had met up with Eraserhead most nights during patrols and even stood next to him and met with Detective Tsukauchi a few nights with the promise of not being chased.

Tsukauchi hated, HATED my nickname for him.

"Tsu-chan!" I see Tsukauchi's shoulders sink and I release a small giggle.

"Vivid, why are you here?" he asks.

"I heard you and Eraserhead are planning a drug bust."

"how do you know about that?" he asks.

"I have my ways, I don't think you should do the raid yet, you don't know enough." I say.

"and what do you know that we don't?" he asks catching onto me immediately.

"the drugs that they are making erase peoples quirks." I say.

"we know, we've dealt with drugs like that before." he says turning away from me.

"that's not, it's a bit different than those..." I try to explain but Tsukauchi was not listening and was starting to move away from me. "Naomasa!" I grab his arm and pull him back, I'm threatened with multiple barrels of guns.

I slowly let him go and stand still.

"we're not close enough for you to use my first name." he waves at his officers to put their guns down. "what?"

"the drugs that they are using are different to before, they don't just temporarily disable your quirks, they damage your quirk factor, you'll become quirkless if you get hit."

"And how do you know this info and we don't?" he asks crossing his arms suspicious.

"because I like to be extra thorough with my research."

"Tsuki." Eraser walks over to stand next to me and I smile.

"Hello Eraser, you missed the fun, I almost got shot."

Eraser looks over to Tsukauchi who pinches his nose and waves his hand. It must have been a 'I'll tell you later' signal because Eraser makes no move to question it anymore.

"if you're not going to listen then fine," I grumble, turning away. "see ya." I leave the group of policemen and one hero. I hear Eraser ask what had happened shortly after thinking I couldn't hear. I hide on a roof and watched them, if I couldn't stop them I could watch to make sure no one get their quirk taken from them.

I knew the drugs were still experimental but they could still do damage to them if they got hit. I knew that nothing bad happens but the future can change and I know that all too well.

I watch as they enter the building. I wait for them to come out after I hear fighting but after a few more moments no one comes out of the building.

"Fuck this, I'm going in."

I sneak my way to a window that opens to the rafters. I gently drop onto a beam and have a looked around. Many officers were either dead or inured. Thankfully the drug dealers didn't use any of the quirk destroying bullets. Eraser and Tsukauchi were getting tied to a piller, their weapons on a table away from them. I shuffle around making almost no noise at all to get more information on the situation.

I finally decide what I am going to do to save the idiots below me. I move to be over the table with Eraser and Tsukauchi's weapons. I pull out some string from a pouch on my belt and a needle from my medical pouch. I bend the needle to make a hook and tied it to the string before looking around to make sure I had an opening. I then thread it down and hook Erasers weapon. I quickly yank it up before anyone notices.

The police had taken out a few of the drug dealers, there was only four left out of half a dozen. I could take them down without any help. I get Erasers weapon ready and dropped.

I land in the middle of the room surrounded by the four enemies left. I take action quickly. Snagging one in the capture gear and throwing them into another knocking them out. I kick the third that tried to run at me. I then run over to the last and throw him into the wall knocking him out. I look around to make sure they were all down before relaxing. I walk over to Eraserhead and Tsukauchi.

"well, at least they decided not to use the drugs I told you about." i say starting to untie them.

"how did..." Eraser looked shocked. I smile.

"I've have plenty of practice taking down goons, I can take a few by myself."

"that's not what I'm talking about." he says. I pick up Tsukauchi's gun from the table and check it over, making sure it wasn't broken. I grab the barrel and hold it out to him.

"thanks..." he takes it and puts it back where it belongs on his belt.

"Help your men out." I say heading over to a wounded officer. I fix up a few of their wounds before stretching. "you're really glad they didn't use those bullets."

"you keep saying." Eraser says.

"listen eraser, you know what it's like to fight quirkless because your quirk doesn't help with combat but you're not quirkless." I say "you get hit and life as you know it is over."

"and what if you get hit?" I swing around at the foreign voice and see one of the men I had knocked out holding a gun. He was pointing it at me and so I hold up my arms in surrender but he had already made his decision.

the little dart hits me in the chest and I hiss at the pain it caused. I pull it out and throw it away.

"nice try." I quickly grab him and his eyes are wide.

"How, you're meant to experience immense pain when hit with that!" I knock him out and drag him over to the others and tied them up with some rope that I had found in the building.

"are you okay!?" Tsukauchi asks.

"fine."

"you were warning us about them saying we'd lose our quirk and that our lives will change completely and yet you get hit with it and you're fine?" Eraser says.

"I'm fine, there was nothing to break."